What LV handbag that you own is your favorite and why?

My unicorn is my Pochette Métis Reverse ❤️❤️ If I could only have one bag it would be my neverful. Bag is so easy to get in and out of and can throw anything in there. Just holds up really well compared to any other bags I have had.

My first LV was a Speedy, and after having many other styles, ironically, I now only have two Speedies, both the bandouliere style, size 30, one in DE and the other monogram. I have had hobos, bucket bags, totes, including the Neverfull several times, but the Speedy B just works for me. I love the classic shape, the versatility with the strap, and even the sag , LOL. I am also not fond of any of the newer styles these days, and I do prefer the canvas bags over the leather.

I haven’t carried LV long enough yet to know many styles well enough, but I love seeing all of your favorites! I love my Neverfull MMs that I have, and tend to carry those more than my Graceful. But, again, I haven’t owned them for long at all and look forward to owning more and seeing how they all compare!

Tough question as always when it comes to pick just one, but my favorite is my Babylon Chain BB in magnolia. I have the black one, too, but the magnolia is such a pretty color. This bag is stunning, so comfortable, lightweight, fits everything I need and looks simply stunning. Not the best picture.

Attachments

• cPs5a4GfQGqLI0EGikmp3A.jpg
    cPs5a4GfQGqLI0EGikmp3A.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 801