What LV handbag do you like to use at the weekends?

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
What is your grab and go bag at the weekends, for fun shopping, brunches , lunches, dinne, cinema and just going out and having fun with friends and family?

Currently is this one.. Can’t stop using this bag.. :P
863a1bb8a03956f64c66fb939df95fe2.jpg

Montsouris GM - shopping and days out when we're walking around a lot
Totally MM (or Montsouris) - when I'm meeting up with friends/family and want to bring my knitting with me
Pochette Accessoires - cinema and general popping out for a coffee type situations

For dinners I don't actually have a 'dressy' enough LV as all my items are mono canvas. However, for holiday's when packing has been an issue, I've used my Pochette Accessoires as make-up bag during travel, and then I empty it upon arrival and use it for lunches and dinners with a gold chain from Mautto.

Depends what I'm doing, but usually the Speedy B 25 DE. Sometimes I adjust the straps or go handheld. Weather permitting, I do like the Cabas Piano on weekends. It just goes with everything and feels casually chic to me.

Reactions: Rani
DE Pochette Accessories - for heavy shopping where I don't feel like carrying a big bag around all day on my shoulder. all I need is credit card and lipgloss :lol:
DE Neverfull MM - for movie theater trips, road trips and camping
Graceful Mono PM - Just got. So not a lot of weekend use yet but this seems to be a good in-between for me.