What LV handbag do you like to use at the weekends?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is your grab and go bag at the weekends, for fun shopping, brunches , lunches, dinne, cinema and just going out and having fun with friends and family?

2. Mine are Alma BB DE, Eva DE and a black Pochette Metis - all very carefree. If I need more space, a Neverfull MM in DE or a red Kusama if I need a pop of color.

EJsMommy1, KonjoBolsa and Rani like this.
  3. Pochette Metis empreinte or Speedy B25!

Rani likes this.
  4. Pm reverse, Pm empreinte noir, speedy B 25 de, or psm bkp

Rani likes this.
    Lvnewlover likes this.
  6. All of them :lol:
    ( I don’t use them when I got to work!)

The bag I grap without thinking is the favourite MM DE

All my others I usually think about or check the weather first

Rani likes this.
  7. I used bento bag, PS mini reverse, petite malle epi, duffle bag time trunk in the weekends mostly

Rani likes this.
  8. Currently is this one.. Can’t stop using this bag.. :P
    [​IMG]

Loulouuk, Rani and Cate14 like this.
  9. Alma BB, Hoxton PM, and Palm Springs back pack MM

Rani likes this.
  10. Speedy 35 - out with baby
    Graceful pm - out for shopping / errands
    Mini pochette - grocery store / coffee

All in DE :smile:

Rani likes this.
  11. Montsouris GM - shopping and days out when we're walking around a lot
    Totally MM (or Montsouris) - when I'm meeting up with friends/family and want to bring my knitting with me
    Pochette Accessoires - cinema and general popping out for a coffee type situations

For dinners I don't actually have a 'dressy' enough LV as all my items are mono canvas. However, for holiday's when packing has been an issue, I've used my Pochette Accessoires as make-up bag during travel, and then I empty it upon arrival and use it for lunches and dinners with a gold chain from Mautto.

Fierymo, LouisVuitton4Me and Rani like this.
  12. I use my smaller bags. Alma BB’s, PM’s or PA’s. Depends on where I am going and what I am doing.

LouisVuitton4Me and Rani like this.
  13. Depends what I'm doing, but usually the Speedy B 25 DE. Sometimes I adjust the straps or go handheld. Weather permitting, I do like the Cabas Piano on weekends. It just goes with everything and feels casually chic to me.

Rani likes this.
  14. DE Pochette Accessories - for heavy shopping where I don't feel like carrying a big bag around all day on my shoulder. all I need is credit card and lipgloss :lol:
    DE Neverfull MM - for movie theater trips, road trips and camping
    Graceful Mono PM - Just got. So not a lot of weekend use yet but this seems to be a good in-between for me.

Bronzi522, Rani and Denalikins like this.