What Lv goodies do you want for Valentine's Day?

mrssullivan10

Dec 1, 2012
The heart shaped coin purse that doesn't come out till the beginning of February, Porte Mon Naie Couer Sunset....but waiting to see how costly it will be.

LuxMommy

Jan 26, 2013
I would love a wallet + keyholder combo, and it must have pink in some form, just can't decide which ones to get...

DarlingLily

Mar 6, 2016
The heart shaped coin purse that doesn't come out till the beginning of February, Porte Mon Naie Couer Sunset....but waiting to see how costly it will be.
Do you know what colors are being released? Had no idea that's how it worked, thought it was an old release and I missed my chance.

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
We don't really do big Valentine's Day gifts so probably nothing - but can't wait to see what everyone else gets! :heart:

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Yes I'm with you on this one. I love it too. Very cute indeed, but it will be very costly for sure.

Sonmi999

Backpack lover
Jul 4, 2016
Brazil
In my country, Valentine's Day is in June (and we never do big gifts anyway), so I'll very happily live vicariously through everyone's reveals ❤

allison7

Aug 31, 2013
I really would like the Rosalie coin purse in rose ballerine! But it's never available online...sigh.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
LOL well I won't be getting any Valentine's gifts unless I'm buying. And I do want a 6 key...
Lol me too. We don't exchange expensive gifts so I'd be buying, as is the case with all of my LV!

I really would like the Rosalie coin purse in rose ballerine! But it's never available online...sigh.
Keep looking. I was on the wait list since it sold out in April, but kept looking online at least weekly when one came up last week and I ordered it! It is going to be delivered today. I hope that I love it after so much anticipation!