What LV does your SO/DH have?

OMG... 3 wallets, a credit card holder, a money clip, a tie tac, a key chain (he doesn't use the key chain), the jeans belt, a pair of flip flops, spa mules, loafers, tennies, and the LV cup sunglasses...

I think that is all??

Latest report - I thought DH was really going to draw the line on the LV pet accessories, but...he not only approves, but he is LOVING the LV Dog Collar and Leash for when our pup is full grown! Yeah!

none. He wears 7FAMK and lucky jeans, and has all kind of expensive clothes and shoes, but no LV, etc. He has a gucci dog tag necklaces like the ARMy ones, has a rolex with diamonds. He doesnt even uses a wallet, only a little black leather CC holder

Luxury items are not DH's passion (it's his car and home theatre/sound systems)... In the end though, it works out to be the same, but i buy DH alot of expensive clothing that he doesn't want to wear as he's afraid it will get dirty, like Prada jackets etc...

3 Ties :smile: I bought him 2 and coaxed him on the 3rd LOL .. he's not a big designer type but I'm working on a pair of shoes and he's kinda liking them :smile: we'll see.

Here's a pic of his latest tie .. and he even wanted to model it for tPF when I was going to just take a pic of it in the box !!! I thought that was very sweet of him ... this is called LV "Fetiche" Tie

Aww Vista!! Your DH is a dear to model his tie for us! Looks great!

My FI also owns a few ties, and a Damier Geant Messenger and a Glace wallet. He loves LV, but will never love it as much as I do!

2 Ties, but he prefer Hermès ties. 1 Taiga Porte valeurs cartes credit. He wouldn't wear any Mono or Damier, he prefer very understatet accessories. Thats why he own only one Taiga piece.