What LV do you carry when you dress up? Show me!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would love to see what you carry when you attend Weddings, special events, or even a nice night out! If you just rock your regular LV no matter what post that too!

2. My mono favorite MM

3. My DE Favorite PM

4. Depends on the color I'm wearing but leather for dressing up - Epi alma pm cyan; Epi electric brea noir; Sofia Coppola jasper; Sofia Coppola pm turquoise; Epi speedy cassis;

5. Alma bb Epi Electric !!

6. Thanks everyone, can't wait to hear more and see pictures!

7. Azur milla clutch

8. The dressiest LV I have is my shimmer halo. I usually use my chanel bag for dressy occasions not that I have many dressy occasions I attend.

9. #9 Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    My little wristlet accompanies me to fancy occasions. Does anyone remember this bag's name, circa. 2005?

Attached Files:

• LV.jpg
      LV.jpg
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mimi_09 and bleuburnsorange like this.

11. Just looked it up, it is the Partition. The number was M51901

Cute little bag.

12. Thanks so much for your reply! Mystery solved:woohoo:

13. OMG so cute!

14. My beautiful Montaigne MM in the taupe.

15. I have several Almas in Epi so, depending on what I'm wearing, I might use one of those. I especially like the electric Epi for dressy. I also have a pm City Steamer with the studs in it. I used it for dressy a couple of times this winter. Also a cream colored lamb skin Alma that is just beautiful has been great a couple of times.