What LV bags would you never buy and why?

Wow..I'm amazed at the amount of people who would never buy any of the bags from many of the lines I own. IMO, the Charms are gorgeous and part of the appeal for me is that I'm not going to be seeing many people (if any) carrying it. But to each their own I guess, and that just means there'll be more from those lines for ME to buy since no one else wants them. My gain ;)

My favorites: Vernis, Cerises, Charms, MC, CB, Monogram, Perforated, Epi

Ones I wouldn't buy:
*Fringe (even though I was interested at first)
*Ambre (Ew. I saw the fakes way back when before I even knew this was a line LV actually produced. What were they thinking??)
*The Cerises Sac Plat (I love the Cerises line but this was the worst bag to put cherries on. Big bag+Big cherries=ugly.)
*The ishuffle cover..I love LV but really, why do you need an LV cover for that tiny thing??

Lvbabydoll said:
Wow..I'm amazed at the amount of people who would never buy any of the bags from many of the lines I own. IMO, the Charms are gorgeous and part of the appeal for me is that I'm not going to be seeing many people (if any) carrying it. But to each their own I guess, and that just means there'll be more from those lines for ME to buy since no one else wants them. My gain ;)

My favorites: Vernis, Cerises, Charms, MC, CB, Monogram, Perforated, Epi

Ones I wouldn't buy:
*Fringe (even though I was interested at first)
*Ambre (Ew. I saw the fakes way back when before I even knew this was a line LV actually produced. What were they thinking??)
*The Cerises Sac Plat (I love the Cerises line but this was the worst bag to put cherries on. Big bag+Big cherries=ugly.)
*The ishuffle cover..I love LV but really, why do you need an LV cover for that tiny thing??

Same here. I hate carrying a bag and seeing it all over the place.

MC is my all time FAVORITE! I also LOVE Perfo and Charms. I like bags that are different, stylish and not too common.

As much as I tried to get on board with the Denim line, I can't seem to like them at all. It's jeans. Meh, not for me.

In Love With
Manhattan Gm
MC Speedies, Almas, and Trouvilles
Perf. Speedy (only)
CHERRY BLOSSOM
CERISES

Would Never Buy
Charm bags
Fringe
anything damier...
i hate monogram mini

I hate charms. Seems like plastic
I cant stand suhali.Seems like boxes with disliking colors, for me.
I even dont like Antigua. Like a simple cheap bag, its LV because of the gold thingin the front.

perforated, vernis, MC in black or white, graffiti, antigua, monogram mini, murakamis or the hideous metallic speedies and almas!!....HAHA!!

i love LV but i hate tacky LVs!

simply put, i really go for classic/classic looking bags...monogram canvas, damier canvas, epi, suhali!!

My sentiments exactly....

I agree the Looping has big problems with that round strap.

I would never buy the Noe cause I feel its kinda odd looking, also the Vernis is so stiff that I haven't found a bag yet that opens easily.

Even though its nice the Manhattan with that big bulky strap right across where you go in and out of the bag. That has to be annoying.

A bit OT but I think the worst bag ever made was the Chloe Paddington with that 10lb padlock you have to lug around. I guess it would come in handy if you ride the subway late at night though, LOL.

I will probably get beaten up for saying this but I hate any bag with cherries or those smiley faces or cartoon like prints. I cringe everytime I see one of those smiley face flower prints (sorry I don't even know what they call them) and they just make me think of the Walmart logo. Walmart and LV just don't go well together. lol
I also don't like the pref style. I don't like anything in a fanny pack or a canvas tote.

I do like the denim line (except the large GM) something about it's proportions seems off.