What LV bags/items have you parted with?

None so far, but I would love to give some to my sister someday. I don't have any daughters, just 2 sons, and I know she would appreciate it. Now I just have to decide which bags I can live without! Very hard decision since each one has a special meaning behind it. I may have to buy her a brand new one!!

Oh yeah, I also had a monogram speedy 30, a vintage piece, that I purchased off ebay. I enjoyed using it, but it was really old and I was itching for a new one. I ended up giving it to my mom, and she was practically beside herself when I offered it to her!

i just sold my monogram canvas porte tresor international wallet which was my first LV wallet I ever bought. I recently purchased the vernis pochette wallet in noisette, the monogram groom pochette wallet and the monogram canvas zippy wallet and felt like the PTI wallet could finally be given up...plus my friend who I sold it to really wanted a wallet and liked it a lot...but I do miss it so much...

I've sold my Mono Alma, Mono Trouville, and Cabas Piano. The Trouville & Cabas Piano were both bought by the same co-worker, and the Alma was bought by my friend for her mom.

I sold the Trouville and upgraded to the Deauville. I never thought I would sell my Cabas Piano since it was my first LV, but I did it so that I could buy my Petit Noe at the end of last year.

I now would like to sell my special order Damier Speedy 25, but haven't tried yet although my co-worker has expressed interest in it. I guess we'll see.....

I've sold..

Monogram Batignolles Vertical = I got my Damier Marais and felt that I no longer needed the Vertical Also, I was getting over Monogram and wanted other LV pieces instead.

Yellow Epi Papillion Trousse? = I'm not sure if that's the right name but it's the mini papillion that comes with the regualr papillion bags. I sold it because I had no use for it. It was too small for me to carry my make up in.

I gave my BH to mommy. She's been bugging me about having one of my bags so I let her have my BH. I was sad at first but thank goodness the price dropped. I can always get me another:smile:

Sold:

CB red/cream pochette (someone offered 900 for it)
CB red/cream Papillon (since I had the retro, thought I'd sell it)
CB red/cream Retro (someone offered 2000 for it)

Regret selling them and bought all three back...never ever gonna part with them again.

Let's see... mono Alma Voyage, Mono PTI wallet, Cabas Mezzo, Bronze Vernis Christie PM, I think that's it. I've also sold other brands, mostly just stuff I hadn't used in forever or that I just didn't like anymore.

hmmm.. so far... I sold my mini josephine about a year ago because it looked horrible when the glue started to come off. Vernis bedford due to some stains from my dark jeans.. i gave my speedy mono 25 and mc shirley to my mom, why? because i :heart: her...