What LV bag to buy????

Shelley

O.G.
Feb 11, 2006
I'm new here and needed some help in deciding which LV bag to purchase. This will be my first LV, although I've got quite a collection of Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Cynthia Rowley, and Prada. I'll be having knee surgery soon, so it has to be a shoulder bag. I'm trying to decide between Popincourt Haut and the Cabas Piano. I don't need anything too large, just big enough for the essentials. I'll be using this as a work/everyday bag. What do you girls think.

Sorry to hear about the knee surgery:sad: That sounds like no fun! I love love love my cabas piano. It's big enough for everything I need and I will be able to carry it forever.

Thanks for the input. I think the Babylone is too big. I really like the popincourt but it looks much more formal than the cabas piano, but I like that it has ajustable shoulder straps.

I love that one too!!! But, because of my knee injury I won't be going to the LV store, I'm going to order from eluxury, and I didn't see that one on the website.

The vertical feels smaller, I tried them both on at LV in Dallas a week ago. It's a hair taller, but a hair less wide, so it's probably the same room inside. But I liked the bigger bottom for my things, that way stuff doesn't "stack" so much in there.
elux gets pretty get ratings around here, I haven't used them though.

Shelley said:
I'm new here and needed some help in deciding which LV bag to purchase. This will be my first LV, although I've got quite a collection of Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Cynthia Rowley, and Prada. I'll be having knee surgery soon, so it has to be a shoulder bag. I'm trying to decide between Popincourt Haut and the Cabas Piano. I don't need anything too large, just big enough for the essentials. I'll be using this as a work/everyday bag. What do you girls think.
OHHHHHH the cabas....I'm drooling..let me live vicariously through you if you get it!!!

I just can't seem to make a decision!!! It's either the Cabas Piano or the Popincourt Haut. I wish I could go to the LV store and check them both out before I buy, but I can't, so that's why I needed your opinions.

I would get the popincourt, I love the shape of it ! Maybe you should try them on in the store, so you can get a feel for the bags though.

I'm actually a VIP at Eluxury because I order from them all the time. In fact the only time I make a purchase at the LV boutique is if I can't get it from Eluxury. As a VIP member I get upgraded shipping and free returns, where as the closest LV boutique is 40mins away (without traffic).