What LV bag to buy????

1. Here are some of our favorite Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales. Happy Shop'n!
    • Neiman Marcus TBI(B)F - Save up to 60%! Plus use code THANKFUL for $50 off a purchase of $200 or more.
    • Nordstrom Site-wide Black Friday Sale with extra 20% off sale prices.
    • Shopbop 20% off $200+ purchases, 25% off $500 purchases and 30% off $800+ purchases with code MORE17
    • Net-A-Porter Take 30% to 50% off a selection of Fall 2017 styles
    • Matchesfashion.com Take up to 50% off a huge selection of Fall/Winter 2017 merchandise
    • mytheresa.com 30% a selection of 7,000 pieces with code BLACK30
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm new here and needed some help in deciding which LV bag to purchase. This will be my first LV, although I've got quite a collection of Coach, Dooney and Bourke, Cynthia Rowley, and Prada. I'll be having knee surgery soon, so it has to be a shoulder bag. I'm trying to decide between Popincourt Haut and the Cabas Piano. I don't need anything too large, just big enough for the essentials. I'll be using this as a work/everyday bag. What do you girls think.

2. Sorry to hear about the knee surgery:sad: That sounds like no fun! I love love love my cabas piano. It's big enough for everything I need and I will be able to carry it forever.

3. hope everything turns out fine for you with your knee. The Popincourt is wonderful. What do you think about the babylone. That's a nice one, too.

4. Thanks for the input. I think the Babylone is too big. I really like the popincourt but it looks much more formal than the cabas piano, but I like that it has ajustable shoulder straps.

5. My favorite is the Batignolles Horizontal.

batignolles.jpg
  6. I love that one too!!! But, because of my knee injury I won't be going to the LV store, I'm going to order from eluxury, and I didn't see that one on the website.

7. Thanks, I must have missed it before. I also like the vertical one. It's hard to make a decision, they're all great. Has anyone order LV from eluxury before?

8. The vertical feels smaller, I tried them both on at LV in Dallas a week ago. It's a hair taller, but a hair less wide, so it's probably the same room inside. But I liked the bigger bottom for my things, that way stuff doesn't "stack" so much in there.
    elux gets pretty get ratings around here, I haven't used them though.

9. OHHHHHH the cabas....I'm drooling..let me live vicariously through you if you get it!!!

10. I just can't seem to make a decision!!! It's either the Cabas Piano or the Popincourt Haut. I wish I could go to the LV store and check them both out before I buy, but I can't, so that's why I needed your opinions.

11. Well I have the PH and love it, but if you need a larger bag to put everything in, maybe the Cabas.

12. I would get the popincourt, I love the shape of it ! Maybe you should try them on in the store, so you can get a feel for the bags though.

13. I have the Cabas and I love it!!

Selena

14. I'm actually a VIP at Eluxury because I order from them all the time. In fact the only time I make a purchase at the LV boutique is if I can't get it from Eluxury. As a VIP member I get upgraded shipping and free returns, where as the closest LV boutique is 40mins away (without traffic).