What LV bag do you regret not buying?

Kusama Metal Dots Side Trunk

B1132AEB-3F17-479E-B83B-68E6377F19CF.jpeg

“Narcissus Garden” is overall my favorite piece by her. The story behind it is so kicka**. Hesitated because of the price… but thinking about it now, this would have been a forever piece for me. It also has zero trace of LV branding, which I LOVE.

Since 1854, On the Go MM, beige

17F7CE3B-4FFD-4D83-9DBD-DC3D6DE97C1A.jpeg

Fell in love with the 1854 jacquard and got a piece in every color. Took too long on this piece too, because I couldn’t decide between it or the Loop (blue leather trim). I got the Loop, which ended up being too small for my liking. I stalk resale sites, even international ones, for this bag now.

Kusama Metal Dots Side Trunk

View attachment 5724673

“Narcissus Garden” is overall my favorite piece by her. The story behind it is so kicka**. Hesitated because of the price… but thinking about it now, this would have been a forever piece for me. It also has zero trace of LV branding, which I LOVE.

Since 1854, On the Go MM, beige

View attachment 5724675

Fell in love with the 1854 jacquard and got a piece in every color. Took too long on this piece too, because I couldn’t decide between it or the Loop (blue leather trim). I got the Loop, which ended up being too small for my liking. I stalk resale sites, even international ones, for this bag now.
The Jaquard OnTheGo MM is currently available on 24S.com

Palm spring mini

I was hesitating between PSM and pochette metis back when the price was much better, both were in reverse monogram that I love.
Since the front pocket in PSM is too tight to be functional, and pochette metis was so popular and actually very functional and practical. I bought pochette metis. But I used only once, as it is kinda heavy and I don't like divided compartment.
Now PSM has grown on me. I wish I bought PSM instead of pochette metis when the price was much nicer. Especially I missed the reverse monogram.

Edit: I want to sell pochette metis, but cannot find reverse PSM any more, wont buy used.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses