What LV bag do you recommend for work/ laptop

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi All,

I need to purchase a bag for carrying a 13inch laptop (macbook pro), large agenda and other bits...

Can you recommend something that's light but stylish (ideally with compartments), I prefer not to go for the neverful styles.

Is there anything else you recommend?

2. I use the Estrela NM in noir for work and love it. It very comfortably holds my 14" laptop with lots of room to spare.

3. That's great! Thank you...

I currently use a similar, discontinued version of that bag...MM which is too small...(possibly called a Saleya? Can't remember)

Is NM the size? I am so out of touch...

4. Totally MM

5. +1

6. NM is the new model -- I have it with the black leather trim. I also have the Totally but it was not large enough to comfortably hold my 14" laptop.

7. Montaigne GM!

8. Neverfull MM is my daily bag, can actually fit a 15" Macbook Pro without stretching the bag funny. Just such a useful and simple bag!

9. I love the Cabas Mezzo as a laptop bag but I'm not sure it would fit a 14". Plus you would have to buy pre-owned. But I think it's classy, not overdone, and has two pockets.

I also use my Mahina XL with my laptops sometimes, but it's probably not an everyday laptop bag.

10. Whatever you decide to go with you can always get a Smorga insert or custom insert for it to make it more of a "work" bag.

11. How about a totally ? I love my neverfull . Otherwise I think an epi brea should fit...