What luxury items do you see in real life? Bags, RTW, jewelry, shoes, etc.

After brunch on Saturday, I should have taken a photo at the valet! The entire parking area was clogged and it was a sea of super cars: Aston martins, RR, Bentley, a giant pile of Ferraris with early 20s looking drivers and some strange looking cars that I can't quite remember what they were.

What was interesting/weird is that they parked a T-REX front and centre and that's clearly not a super car...

Table next to us while eating had a cute Fendi peekaboo and I spotted a TPM Evelyne. :giggle:

Yeah, who on earth would want a black Ferrari? That car is supposed to be an in-your-face color.

ETA: There is someone in my neighborhood with a Maserati sedan. I shake my head every time I see it.

I actually know someone who does. But he's a bit of a special case.
He has 2 LaFerrari's, the red one for collection purposes and the black one for daily driving.

And he actually, drives a black LaFerrari as a daily car, crazy I know. :lol:

Maserati's gosh, there are handful around where I live. I shake my head too. Not worth it imo. :-s

After brunch on Saturday, I should have taken a photo at the valet! The entire parking area was clogged and it was a sea of super cars: Aston martins, RR, Bentley, a giant pile of Ferraris with early 20s looking drivers and some strange looking cars that I can't quite remember what they were.

What was interesting/weird is that they parked a T-REX front and centre and that's clearly not a super car...

Table next to us while eating had a cute Fendi peekaboo and I spotted a TPM Evelyne. :giggle:
And a gorgeous SO MTO ostrich delvaux tempete, metal monogram, leather ribbon :smile:

I know this is OT, but I can’t resist. We live at the beach in LA and a lot of people rent ridiculously showy cars to tool around our neighborhood to drive 5 mph in traffic. I used to tell my girls to wave and smile at them vigorously because they really want you to say hi. Lol, I used to just sit there and crack up when I saw my kids waving and grinning like crazy at the neon green Lambos …. at the beach.

Equally crazy, Louboutins…at the beach.