What luxury items do you see in real life? Bags, RTW, jewelry, shoes, etc.

Was at an outdoor mall walking my dog this past weekend, wasn't paying too much attention (eyes on the dog of course lol) but I did see a lady with a Chanel GST. I was like, wow, I remember when those were all the rage! :biggrin:

Reactions: CoCoBelle
At the mall and saw a Fendi peekaboo! And then one of the Jimmy Choo bags, the one with a crystal C on top.

Then went to dinner and saw a birkin 25, black…not sure if it was gold or palladium hdw; she walked by quickly and I wasn’t paying that much attention :P

I see so much Chanel. So much. In the city I saw a woman in the park last weekend with a beautiful vca guilloche 10 out walking. Back out at the beach for a couple of weeks. It’s still pretty empty as season hasn’t started, but if I see a group of people you can bet I’m seeing at least one Chanel bag and at least one Cartier ubiquitous classic

I see so much Chanel. So much. In the city I saw a woman in the park last weekend with a beautiful vca guilloche 10 out walking. Back out at the beach for a couple of weeks. It’s still pretty empty as season hasn’t started, but if I see a group of people you can bet I’m seeing at least one Chanel bag and at least one Cartier ubiquitous classic

With the Chanel, sounds like where I live haha. :P

Wow, the guilloche must have been stunning! :eek::loveeyes: