What luxury items do you see in real life? Bags, RTW, jewelry, shoes, etc.

Was on public transit a few days ago and saw an Hermes tpm in what looked like gris tourterelle or craie (I didn't look too, too closely)! A week ago, was at a restaurant and saw someone with an Hermes 28cm kelly in noir with PHW. A month ago, Hermes 28cm kelly in black box with PHW. I'm clearly on the lookout for H, :P.

Was at a small Italian cafe/restaurant yesterday.

I actually saw someone wear a VCA alhambra bracelet (in malachite) in real life!:eek: For the first time in my life lol. :lol: (I have definitely seen alhambra earrings and necklaces before but never a bracelet)

She wore it on a stack, with I think a JUC and 1-2 other things (wasn't really paying attention to the rest tbh)

Her friend wore a WG Cartier love, YG Cartier love, and YG JUC.

Stopped by the mall over the weekend and saw (deep breath in):

- small dior book tote
- Chanel trendy
- Chanel 19
- Chanel mini vanity
- 2 pochette metis (traditional canvas and empreinte leather)
- Dior mens saddle
- Picotin
- Evelyn
- Neverfull damier azur
- flat BV cassette bag
- gucci diaper/mommy bag, classic canvas
- gucci horsebit bag
- gucci marmont camera bag
- YSL loulou
- black chanel classic flap caviar, silver hardware

Whew lol

This weekend I spotted some monogram LV favorites and mongram empreinte alma bb bags, a few Chanel bags (classic flaps, a woc, vanity), Gucci (marmont camera, horsebit mini top handle) bags, Balenciaga city nano, Celine triomphe canvas bags (falco, mini tote bucket bag), Dior saddle bag and walk'n Dior sneakers, Bottega Veneta cassette...

Reactions: lill_canele
Dinner last night, I saw a girl in leather shorts and a cropped silk blouse and a chanel pearl crush mini ?
and a bunch of boy bags
oddly no Hermes, but it was downtown

on Madison Avenue during the day, I did see several B 25s and B30s. And the BV padded cassette
and more than one Goyard pet carrier

there is a lot of YSL puffer and H evelyne PM forgot to mention those

Last edited: