What luxury items do you see in real life? Bags, RTW, jewelry, shoes, etc.

Today, at the public hospital: a B30 in vert vertigo or maybe was it bamboo. Stunning and very rare because people tend to remain understated.
For example I'm staying several days with my son and I'm using an old advertising canvas document holder as a handbag and a battered free pouch as a wallet, to avoid getting unwanted attention.

Today, at the public hospital: a B30 in vert vertigo or maybe was it bamboo. Stunning and very rare because people tend to remain understated.
For example I'm staying several days with my son and I'm using an old advertising canvas document holder as a handbag and a battered free pouch as a wallet, to avoid getting unwanted attention.

Woa! A rare sighting indeed! :loveeyes:

Reminds me, I just saw a black on black Chanel Boy WOC yesterday at work. Surprising since I'm in the healthcare setting, and most people don't carry Chanel or Hermes to work. But I suppose it was small and understated enough that if people didn't know the brand, they probably wouldn't recognize it. :P

Reactions: Muffin_Top
Saw someone with a Chloe faye day right outside of work as I was leaving. I work in healthcare so I usually do not see designer items unless they're the workhorse totes like the LV neverfulls.
Have not seen a Chloe bag in the open for quite some time, so that was interesting!

I'm in a Nordic big city and I keep seeing this specific 'cool mom' style everywhere. These ladies have a very natural face, a big puffer down coat or a classic camel coat, often a big beanie, boots or Adidas sneakers and then a classic Chanel bag worn crossbody. And a child holding their hand or in a trolley. It's kind of nonchalantly practical and warm but then there's always that Chanel or sometimes a YSL bag as if to signal that they may be a busy mom but they're still classy af.

Was in a high end mall. Saw a Birkin which looked like rose poupre and a Birkin that was very light color but not quite white…maybe craie? Lots of lv..neverfulls in mono and one in azur, favorite in de, a saintonge, a pochette accessoires, a lady dior (it was pretty small), a Gucci guccisima bag I recognized from outlet. Probably more I can’t recall.