What luxury items do you see in real life? Bags, RTW, jewelry, shoes, etc.

lill_canele

Pug mom <3
Jun 21, 2021
California
Was at an outdoor mall walking my dog this past weekend, wasn't paying too much attention (eyes on the dog of course lol) but I did see a lady with a Chanel GST. I was like, wow, I remember when those were all the rage! :biggrin:

lill_canele

Pug mom <3
Jun 21, 2021
California
At the mall and saw a Fendi peekaboo! And then one of the Jimmy Choo bags, the one with a crystal C on top.

Then went to dinner and saw a birkin 25, black…not sure if it was gold or palladium hdw; she walked by quickly and I wasn’t paying that much attention :P

Safa

O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
I see so much Chanel. So much. In the city I saw a woman in the park last weekend with a beautiful vca guilloche 10 out walking. Back out at the beach for a couple of weeks. It’s still pretty empty as season hasn’t started, but if I see a group of people you can bet I’m seeing at least one Chanel bag and at least one Cartier ubiquitous classic

lill_canele

Pug mom <3
Jun 21, 2021
California
I see so much Chanel. So much. In the city I saw a woman in the park last weekend with a beautiful vca guilloche 10 out walking. Back out at the beach for a couple of weeks. It’s still pretty empty as season hasn’t started, but if I see a group of people you can bet I’m seeing at least one Chanel bag and at least one Cartier ubiquitous classic
With the Chanel, sounds like where I live haha. :P

Wow, the guilloche must have been stunning! :eek::loveeyes:

Thenichole

Apr 6, 2022
For living in a very expensive place, I feel like people are pretty modest. Like, mostly LV and Gucci. Oddly enough, the only time I have seen a Hermes in real life was a Constance worn by a nurse coworker in the hospital that I work at, LOL