What lovely Gucci are you using today?

Topglamchic, those shoes are amazing outside and in ! Those are a serious museum piece ! Those are the most exciting pair of Gucci shoes I've ever seen so far. Thank you for sharing !! I can't wait for Stylistbydesign to see these beauties ! I am over here thanking GOD for having working eyeballs !!! lol
"J!m"
You are so funny and thank you! I am a fan of Gucci princetowns. I found this haphazardly by being frustrated that I had only one pair of princetowns that I didn’t want to overuse. And I didn’t love any of the current in season pieces. So I just called a random Gucci outlet and next thing you know...

Today’s shoes :smile:
So much Gucci gorgeousness! I loved these Princetowns in person, but alas, they did not love me back. (The fabric didn't have as much give as the all-leather versions, so my toes were squashed.) I consoled myself with the pearl bow brooch that is just like the bow on this shoe. Glad to know someone's enjoying this fabulous footwear!

You are so funny and thank you! I am a fan of Gucci princetowns. I found this haphazardly by being frustrated that I had only one pair of princetowns that I didn’t want to overuse. And I didn’t love any of the current in season pieces. So I just called a random Gucci outlet and next thing you know...
I can be... I can be. lol. I am a fan of Gucci Princetowns also, and the Marmont. Very comfy shoe and timeless style. I've had mine for years. I think I might have to try this outlet thing out... I am always at the Boutique on 5th Ave, NYC, and on occasions, I'll do the Online Website. Those shoes are the very definition of 'Top Glam Chic' !
"J!m"

So much Gucci gorgeousness! I loved these Princetowns in person, but alas, they did not love me back. (The fabric didn't have as much give as the all-leather versions, so my toes were squashed.) I consoled myself with the pearl bow brooch that is just like the bow on this shoe. Glad to know someone's enjoying this fabulous footwear!
Those shoes are Stylistbydesign Approved !
"J!m"

I can be... I can be. lol. I am a fan of Gucci Princetowns also, and the Marmont. Very comfy shoe and timeless style. I've had mine for years. I think I might have to try this outlet thing out... I am always at the Boutique on 5th Ave, NYC, and on occasions, I'll do the Online Website. Those shoes are the very definition of 'Top Glam Chic' !
"J!m"

Thank you both so much! There is nothing like the 5th Avenue store! When one is used to shopping at a store like 5th Avenue, one can get quite frustrated otherwise and I don't have a boutique close by. I then got creative. The outlet can be a real hit at times. Stylistbydesign will you show us your brooch one day? And Jimmie Statton your shoes? I hope they will come out with more prince towns soon, particularly with fur....I'm waiting!