What lovely Gucci are you using today?

Oh those are awesome ! I love them. Those are at least worth 4 pairs of high end Gucci socks !! Possibly 5 !!! Look out Phoenix... here comes Stylistbydesign with a vengeance !!!!
"J!m"
Thank you, kind sir! These sandals are actually one of my Gucci mega-bargains. My SA found them buried in the off-site storage (Gucci used the storage during a major renovation), and they were a couple of years old, but rang up at $59.00! How could I resist? :yahoo:

Thank you, kind sir! These sandals are actually one of my Gucci mega-bargains. My SA found them buried in the off-site storage (Gucci used the storage during a major renovation), and they were a couple of years old, but rang up at $59.00! How could I resist? :yahoo:
WOW !!! I need to shop with you... Those look very current and I am loving the price ! I'm looking for Chanel Pin Brooches, the older ones like the Saturn, the Coffee Cup, The Camera, the Cartoon POW one, etc.! Looking for a bargain though. Maybe I'll call up my SA and see if there are any sitting around in the back and it rings up for $59. A guy can dream right ? ! ? Oooops, I forgot... the Chanel Boutique is closed down for now.
"J!m"

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one that loved Gucci socks. Please show us your collection Jimmie Staton!! Now regarding the burberry sweatshirt and sweatpants, stylistbydesign, ....I wore them together once when I was in LA. I figured LA is the kind of city where you can do that sort of thing in. And LA loved it, I got lots of compliments. Otherwise, I wear them as separates.

Jimmie Staton, do you have the gucci sequin calf socks that came out in green and blue in 2017? These are spectacular. I bought it, returned it and regret it every since.

I thought I was the only one that loved Gucci socks. Please show us your collection Jimmie Staton!! Now regarding the burberry sweatshirt and sweatpants, stylistbydesign, ....I wore them together once when I was in LA. I figured LA is the kind of city where you can do that sort of thing in. And LA loved it, I got lots of compliments. Otherwise, I wear them as separates.

Jimmie Staton, do you have the gucci sequin calf socks that came out in green and blue in 2017? These are spectacular. I bought it, returned it and regret it every since.
Nah Topglamchic, you are not the only one that loves Gucci socks. I've been showing them here and there on PurseForum, actually about 4 different posts or more... there are some I haven't worn because they are the white sweat socks and I want to keep them super pristine for some reason... crazy right ? I love the idea of wearing the Burberry sweatshirt and sweatpants together and separate...Heck, why not ? Miami South Beach walking down Collins Avenue and bar hoping, everyone would have thought you were a celebrity or at least and A -Lister. As for the sock, I think those were for Women and not unisex, Womens size socks are different. I am a straight man, and understand that a lot of Gucci items are unisex... I try to get away with what I can and what I can't I let go.... everything isn't for everybody...lol. I remember them and said to myself, "Self, now you know you will want these, buy these and never wear them, so what's the purpose ?" Then I found out that they were Womens only and I was relieved and spared. Would love to see your collection also !
"J!m"

WOW !!! I need to shop with you... Those look very current and I am loving the price ! I'm looking for Chanel Pin Brooches, the older ones like the Saturn, the Coffee Cup, The Camera, the Cartoon POW one, etc.! Looking for a bargain though. Maybe I'll call up my SA and see if there are any sitting around in the back and it rings up for $59. A guy can dream right ? ! ? Oooops, I forgot... the Chanel Boutique is closed down for now.
"J!m"
Those brooches are some of my faves in resin! I don't own the POW or the coffee cup, but I own the Saturn and the Camera. :smile:

I'm always compelled when I see bold pattern and print worn in clothing. Mentally, I'm high-fiving the wearer! I just appreciate seeing folks enjoy their fashion. I agree, there is a time and place for it, and LA is the perfect place to make a bold pattern choice!

Those brooches are some of my faves in resin! I don't own the POW or the coffee cup, but I own the Saturn and the Camera. :smile:
Stylistbydesign, aren't they special ? Although I like the CC's, these have a more personal style that you can claim as your own and still scream Chanel while doing so. I have the diamond Hat, the diamond Badge Crest and a few other pieces. The POW, the diamond Saturn and the resin Saturn, the Camera and the diamond Coffee Cup is on my radar. I can't stop thinking about them.
If you happen to run into them let me know where A.S.A.P. so I can snatch them up... especially if you catch a sale. I will be forever in your debt.
"J!m"

Last edited:
Reactions: stylistbydesign
Nah Topglamchic, you are not the only one that loves Gucci socks. I've been showing them here and there on PurseForum, actually about 4 different posts or more... there are some I haven't worn because they are the white sweat socks and I want to keep them super pristine for some reason... crazy right ? I love the idea of wearing the Burberry sweatshirt and sweatpants together and separate...Heck, why not ? Miami South Beach walking down Collins Avenue and bar hoping, everyone would have thought you were a celebrity or at least and A -Lister. As for the sock, I think those were for Women and not unisex, Womens size socks are different. I am a straight man, and understand that a lot of Gucci items are unisex... I try to get away with what I can and what I can't I let go.... everything isn't for everybody...lol. I remember them and said to myself, "Self, now you know you will want these, buy these and never wear them, so what's the purpose ?" Then I found out that they were Womens only and I was relieved and spared. Would love to see your collection also !
"J!m"

I have to agree with you, it was a wise purchase to resist given that you would never wear them. I had the same thought and thus returned it but now regret it. Although, I still know that I would never wear it. I honestly don't wear my gucci socks that often. I have 3 in total. However, my goal will be to gather them and post a picture. I should also figure out a way to stack/sort them so that I can find them easier and thus be more inclined to wear them. Its quite humorous that I am finding ways to use my time while on this forum

I have to agree with you, it was a wise purchase to resist given that you would never wear them. I had the same thought and thus returned it but now regret it. Although, I still know that I would never wear it. I honestly don't wear my gucci socks that often. I have 3 in total. However, my goal will be to gather them and post a picture. I should also figure out a way to stack/sort them so that I can find them easier and thus be more inclined to wear them. Its quite humorous that I am finding ways to use my time while on this forum
I know, right ? Topglamchic, it still troubles US that they got away though don't it ? I know it troubles me. lol. At over $100 for a pair of socks (one pair I paid $240 with tax) is nothing to sneeze at, but it's something about owning something so common but done in an uncommon way, and with style. I, on the other hand do wear my Gucci socks and they are on a serious rotation... except for the 3 pairs of sweat socks that I don't include in my count because I don't wear those. I hand wash and hang dry to keep them from stretching out the elasticity and to keep them looking new. I also fold them and put each one in their prospective Gucci box, tissue paper, ribbon and all, wrap the box in a clear baggy and stack them up in my closet. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but it's like a new reveal unboxing every time I reach for them... I used to put a sticky note on the bottom of each box so that I would know which socks were in each box, but I kept finding myself going for the same few socks, so now I don't know what I am grabbing, and which ever one I pick, that will be the foundation for what I am going to wear that day. I too thought about gathering them all and doing a photo shoot, but haven't got around to it. You will figure out a system and do the world proud. Yeah, I think it's cool that you are finding ways to use your time while on this forum... you give us all inspiration.
"J!m"