What lovely Gucci are you using today?

dizchik

O.G.
Aug 3, 2007
The Gucci forums seem to be on the low side of traffic lately, so I thought this might get some action going here. :police:

(I attempted a search to find another thread like this and surprisingly, we didn't seem to have one, other than someone asking what bag people were using on Thanksgiving. But if I mistakenly overlooked an existing one, the mods can close this one.)

After months and months of using my treasure of a find, black Blondie hobo, i decided to switch back to my Tattoo Boston for a while.

So ladies/gents... what Gucci bag are you using today? :graucho:

Today I wore my vintage black horse-shoe shoulder bag that can be seen in the middle of this pic from my last (and only so far :P ) reveal

user222564_pic114664_1433078500_zps8kf3lalq.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: azure5
^^FYI Envirosax are 25% off on outdoorbalance.com right now. They charge shipping but for me I had no tax (9.5%) so it was a few dollars cheaper for me to get it here than anywhere else I found. Plus shipping was fast via USPS Priority - I ordered on Thursday and got it on Saturday!

I'm wearing my Irina flap ...and, I always have an envirosax in my bag -- it has so come in handy with rain plus a few times on biz trips where I need to haul something home that I bought that doesn't quite fit in the luggage;) Also, is great when you're flying and don't want your bag to actually touch the gross carpet in airplanes and they make you put your bag under the seat!

Attachments

• Gucci Irina Flap RS.jpg
    Gucci Irina Flap RS.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 12,421
^^FYI Envirosax are 25% off on outdoorbalance.com right now. They charge shipping but for me I had no tax (9.5%) so it was a few dollars cheaper for me to get it here than anywhere else I found. Plus shipping was fast via USPS Priority - I ordered on Thursday and got it on Saturday!

Suddenly I feel so unstylish just carrying around a large plasic carrier bag :shame: as a just-in-case Gucci 'wrapper'.

I'm wearing my Irina flap ...and, I always have an envirosax in my bag -- it has so come in handy with rain plus a few times on biz trips where I need to haul something home that I bought that doesn't quite fit in the luggage;) Also, is great when you're flying and don't want your bag to actually touch the gross carpet in airplanes and they make you put your bag under the seat!

I love tPF - the first I heard about Envirosax was last week when I was complaining about rain and not being able to use my IB boston. Then cammommyof3 suggested Envirosax. LOVE them! I learn something new everyday on tPF.

Suddenly I feel so unstylish just carrying around a large plasic carrier bag :shame: as a just-in-case Gucci 'wrapper'.
Hehe - the Envirosax really are cute and stylish. They come in a ton of different colors/styles. I love how these fold up so small and take up hardly any space in your bag.