What lovely Gucci are you using today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks you for your opinion! I bought it to use as a clutch for a wedding. I usually only carry large LV totes (bc as a mom they are so handy), but this was my first Gucci purchase - I don’t know why I haven’t been buying Gucci more often - I’m hooked! I am going on a trip and thought this would be double as a clutch for evenings out and crossbody for sightseeing. I probably should have purchased the bigger size but I literally wanted the smallest thing to fit my phone, cards/cash and lip gloss and this works. Didn’t think about the size to my body ratio looking stupid till afterwards

2. It’s perfect. I have a lot of lv too but I adore Gucci. I have a small size Dionysus in pink. Thought I wanted mini but small holds more. For your purposes your bag is perfect though. Then you can get a larger Gucci for those days you need to carry more lol. I’m an enabler.

IwearLV2HideMyUgly likes this.
  3. Oh yes, I’m a notorious large bag girl; and I have my eyes on some Gucci now! I love enablers - I’m the one that can justify any price range so message me if you ever feel guilty about going over budget haha!

snibor likes this.
  4. Today at work with my Gucci Tian tote. :heart:

Attached Files:

5. I've always loved the Tian print

Maxie25 and Dextersmom like this.
  6. Thank you, papertiger. :hugs:

papertiger likes this.
  7. En route to the High Jewelry event in Tokyo!

Attached Files:

8. Horsebits for the weekend! :biggrin::heart:

IMG_4947 (2).jpg

Muffin_Top, Maxie25, loves and 8 others like this.
  9. Love this Marmont !!

10. #3310 Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Love the Horsebit bag in suede... the enclosure and well placed horsebit looks like a pair of suede Gucci Loafers sewn on a Suede Gucci bag. Hot bag and excellent choice ! Loving the Princetown loafers and color of them as well
    "J!m"

JoRW and Straight-Laced like this.
  11. Loving your Lady Web bag with alternative strap with those Princetons. We are bag sisters (mine is dark red suede) and love wearing mine, you're reminding me to get mine out.

jimmie staton likes this.
  12. Ophidia shoulder bag for weekend :wave:

Attached Files:

13. Wearing my new sandals today. I had to get this color that Gucci is calling Mud, as it is a perfect match to my Etoupe Evelyne. :heart:

Attached Files:

14. Thank you papertiger! Yes I remember your bag - fabulous rich colour. Do bring it out.
    I love my Lady Web. Somehow it's perfect.

jimmie staton likes this.
  15. What a great photo! I love everything :heart: (your kitty is a stripy little beauty).

Dextersmom likes this.