What lovely Gucci are you using today?

I had a lot to carry this week. This is a true workhorse bag. Its quite older but very functional. I carried a long wallet, gatorade bottle, medicines (I was so sick this week) and a change of clothing (to go exercising after work). All of these items in this Boston bag. In fact, the bag looks better full then it does empty. Thank you for letting me share. IMG_4755.JPG

I had a lot to carry this week. This is a true workhorse bag. Its quite older but very functional. I carried a long wallet, gatorade bottle, medicines (I was so sick this week) and a change of clothing (to go exercising after work). All of these items in this Boston bag. In fact, the bag looks better full then it does empty. Thank you for letting me share. View attachment 3838959

When you really need a bag to carry lots of stuff, wish you a speedy recovery but nothing beats a Boston

Reactions: topglamchic
I had a lot to carry this week. This is a true workhorse bag. Its quite older but very functional. I carried a long wallet, gatorade bottle, medicines (I was so sick this week) and a change of clothing (to go exercising after work). All of these items in this Boston bag. In fact, the bag looks better full then it does empty. Thank you for letting me share. View attachment 3838959
25? 30?

Hi Mama, are you thinking LV equivalent? Gucci Bostons are 26 (Small) or 32 (Med). Very close but surprisingly makes quite a bit of difference in the Med.
Ha! You're correct, PaperT, I was confusing LV's sizes with Gucci's sizes. Silly me. Thank you for correcting me or I'd continue to be muddled and befuddled.

Are the sizing numbers similar to measuring a box's interior by cubic inches/feet/etc? Or perhaps length, or height? What unit of measure please?

Ha! You're correct, PaperT, I was confusing LV's sizes with Gucci's sizes. Silly me. Thank you for correcting me or I'd continue to be muddled and befuddled.

Are the sizing numbers similar to measuring a box's interior by cubic inches/feet/etc? Or perhaps length, or height? What unit of measure please?

Widest point at base ;)