What Louis Vuitton Accessories should I invest in?

Monimor

Dec 3, 2012
I plan to focus on LV accessories this year. Other than a wallet what other items do you guys consider essential ( must haves) in your handbags everyday?
I would only like to invest in things that I will use. Suggestions please...
Thanks!!

Cles. The first accessory that I got. Before I got my wallet I used to carry my license and change in it and would just grab it to run to the store instead of carrying my bag. I still keep my change in it. And today I ordered the cosmetic pouch for feminine things and such. And there's a little pocket inside I can put my keys. :smile:

Cles. The first accessory that I got. Before I got my wallet I used to carry my license and change in it and would just grab it to run to the store instead of carrying my bag. I still keep my change in it. And today I ordered the cosmetic pouch for feminine things and such. And there's a little pocket inside I can put my keys. :smile:

I use my clés (I have a few), round key holder and agenda every day, so they're probably my most practical SLGs, after my wallet.

Agree! I have 4 and use and love them all!

I like the cles too. I use it every day. I can keep my health club card or any other card I know I will be using in it for easy access. I have it in the vernis pomme. It is so pretty!

Everyone seems to like the Cles. I had one, but then sold it. It just didn't suit me. My favorite piece is my pocket organizer. Small and functional, but practical. I also love my Toiletry Pouch 19. Pretty much any toiletry pouch would be a good investment!

i was seriously comparing cles & ZCP for my clutches & flaps ( long wallet takes up too much space) and in the end, bought ZCP.

cles is very cute but somehow i didn't like clamping dollars, coins, cards all in that tiny space and thought ZCP would be better cos it's not that much bigger.

having said that, whenever i see a cles reveal, i am thinking maybe i should get it, it's very affordable but then i would have a long wallet, ZCP, cles & a chanel WOC, excessive? so i tell myself no and save the $$ for other stuff :smile:

Last edited:
Pochette Cles or a Business Card holder - absolutely fantastic work badge ID case.
Mini Pochette for feminine products if need be, and you could attach like, a B&BW Pocket Bal to little loop.