what looks like a 'celine daydream bag'

Sorry! I read your post but was a little confused..you don't like 'Celine' as in..is she a person that created this bag? Or you don't like the style that's called Celine but you like the bag otherwise? LOL

I personally thought it was a great looking bag and would just take that one! :yes:

Linda

haha, celine is the brand, and i dont like that brand much. but yes, i think that's a fanastic looking bag, but i much prefer a different brand.

What don't you like about Celine, specifically?

Surely, by virtue of you liking the bag, you must like Celine, in a way? :shrugs:

I don't generally like things by Marni, much, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy something I liked, just because it was by Marni (in fact, I bought a gorgeous pair of Marni shoes, once).

I guess I'm a bit confused, too... :blink:

If you like the bag, why not buy it and not worry about what brand it is?

Last edited:
gitwenty5 said:
i can actually relate.. there are certain brands of things is steer clear of even if i like them. brands like Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, Goyard...

Yes, I know what you mean about the brands you've mentioned, because they have a very specific image and customer base.

But this bag isn't monogrammed, or even obviously logoed and it's not as if the Celine brand has any possible negative connotations, as far as I'm aware; or does it? :shrugs:

Agreed with Chloehandbags :smile: Celine used to have a somewhat boring bourgeois image, but I love that they have been moving towards more edgy styles over the past few seasons... I really like the bag & also love the name!

If you're really looking for something similar though, for some reason the bag reminds me of Mulberry… I couldn’t find the style on the site now, but if I remember the name or find a pic I’ll post it!