What Loewe would you take on a city trip?

joheinous

O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
I will be going to Paris and London for the holidays. I can't quite decide if my small puzzle or mini Flamenco will be good for a trip like this. I will be mostly in museums and touring. Am I better off with a plain black zip bag? I was hoping to travel light, and wanted something that would also be appropriate for dinners.

Last edited:
I will be going to Paris and London for the holidays. I can't quite decide if my small puzzle or mini Flamenco will be good for a trip like this. I will be mostly in museums and touring. Am I better off with a plain black zip bag?
I am going to Portugal next week and am facing similar decisions. Neither of those bags are super obvious designer bags, so I don't think you have to worry about attracting negative attention as you might with other bags. A friend has a medium black flamenco and loves it. I think it would be a good travel bag because it is casual and can be worn crossbody, but it can also work for nighttime, and more packable than a puzzle if you're not carrying it in transit. I might buy one in while in Lisbon. My go-to bag while in transit is a black nylon zip top Prada crossbody that is very functional and durable, but I'm also taking a black Loewe Missy bag from 2018 that's a bit dressier for evenings. It also has a zip top, sits close to the body and holds quite a bit. For me choosing handbags and shoes is almost as hard as choosing clothes for a trip. Have a wonderful time and buy yourself a nice Christmas gift while there!

I am going to Portugal next week and am facing similar decisions. Neither of those bags are super obvious designer bags, so I don't think you have to worry about attracting negative attention as you might with other bags. A friend has a medium black flamenco and loves it. I think it would be a good travel bag because it is casual and can be worn crossbody, but it can also work for nighttime, and more packable than a puzzle if you're not carrying it in transit. I might buy one in while in Lisbon. My go-to bag while in transit is a black nylon zip top Prada crossbody that is very functional and durable, but I'm also taking a black Loewe Missy bag from 2018 that's a bit dressier for evenings. It also has a zip top, sits close to the body and holds quite a bit. For me choosing handbags and shoes is almost as hard as choosing clothes for a trip. Have a wonderful time and buy yourself a nice Christmas gift while there!
Thank you for the feedback! I'm with you, packing shoes and bags is the most difficult part. We only travel carry-on, so it's even more difficult. I am considering getting a mini black flamenco. I used my blue one all Summer with my white crossbody Prada. I was thinking a small puzzle might be good as it is crossbody, would hold an umbrella, be under the radar and it zips. Your Prada sounds ideal. Definitely get yourself a flamenco in Portugal. After all, 'tis the season!