what line/material/color are most of your SLGs from?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Do you have mostly Epi SLG? Vernis? Does the color red dominate the majority of your acquisitions? How about Blue? What line/material/color are most of your SLGs from?

I'm not an Epi kind of girl. I have a Vernis wallet, a Mono agenda, cles, & toiletry pouch, and an Azur key holder. I have three Ebene bags, one Mono, and one Azur.

I have a pomme zippy and a pomme cosmetic pouch... but I have been looking at the mono pochette accessories. I like accessories to match or at least co-ordinate with each other.

All my SLGs are vernis, I think vernis is too much for me to handle in a bag, but as accessories, just perfect! All my SLGs are light colours (Blanc Corail, Vert Impression etc.), I also like Epi, but haven't bought any SLGs in it yet.

So far I have a mix of monogram, DE, and epi in red, black and brown. Though I am becoming very fond of vernis and shave a few on my wishlist (and no other SLGs). Idk, if I'll ever go with just one colour scheme though...

I'm not a SLG girl... I think...

but I have Damier Ebene
Agenda, Koalla wallet, 6 keys

Mono
Cles, Cosmetic pouch, mini pochette

Vernis
Cles noisette

Epi
Cardholder blu (old old old)

I have :
- mono tresor wallet
- mono wallet with kiss lock change holder ( don't know the name)
- mono 6 key holder
-mono cles
- mono checkbook
- mono zippy coin purse ( wallet)
- mono coin purse
-mono make up bag
- mono trousse
-sunset orange vernis key cles
- mono bandeau ( has luggage on it )- I can't believe I forgot the names !
- pink zippy Stephen Sprouse graffiti zippy wallet
-hubby has a damier ebene wallet ! ( shocked he has one since he has picked on me for years for having LV )

I think that's all ! So to answer the ?, it's mostly mono !