What leather for Grand Shopper

I saw the distressed red the other day.. so I know it comes in other leathers than caviar... I have the distressed brown.. I'm sending it back though... it just wasn't right for me

japskivt said:
I saw the distressed red the other day.. so I know it comes in other leathers than caviar... I have the distressed brown.. I'm sending it back though... it just wasn't right for me

Japskivt, Are you returning the brown Grande Shopper or Diamond Stitch tote?

The style is TOTALLY fuctional, maybe one of their most practical bags.
But the caviar is going to be considerable more durable IMO.
The new calfskin ones are SO gorgeous, but tend to scratch easily. . . which is actually the neature of that leather, it's should look distrssed or antiqued on this particular fininsh. But that isn't the best choice for everyone.

^ Yes, the calfskin one does take on slight scratches easily contributing to a more vintage look...

I decided to list my shopper after using because the MM and large Diamond Stitch totes work better for me... The MM is larger than the Grand Shopper and the Diamond Stitch has a softer bottom with a larger center compartment...

SoCal said:
^ Yes, the calfskin one does take on slight scratches easily contributing to a more vintage look...

I decided to list my shopper after using because the MM and large Diamond Stitch totes work better for me... The MM is larger than the Grand Shopper and the Diamond Stitch has a softer bottom with a larger center compartment...

Do you have pictures of these other two totes? I saw the smaller Diamond Stitch in another thread.

SoCal said:
The Grand Shopper is listed in the Marketplaza.

I saw that listing. I was wondering what the MM that you mentioned looked like. Also, I saw the small Diamond Stitch tote in someone else's thread, but I was wondering about the size of the large.

1. Grande Shopper
2. MM tote
3. Large Diamond Stitch

Red Diamond Stitch...Tomorrow???

Attachments

• Chanel Bags 002.jpg
    Chanel Bags 002.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Chanel Bags 001.jpg
    Chanel Bags 001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Black Chanel Diamond Stitch.jpg