What leather conditioner do you use in Europe?

I saw a jar of Saphir at the flagship Hermes store in Paris. It was on a craftsperson's table. I love love love Saphir (in a neutral color creme). Just hard to get in the US must buy online. Hermes does not sell it I would guess you could buy it at a shoe repair store. I use Saphir Renovateur in a tube.

Sorry for the ignorance, but how is the leather conditioner used? Do you just put it on soft cotton cloth and wipe it evenly on your bag (Any bag? even the Birkin?)? How often or when is it appropriate? Thanks for your help!

Yes my friend in Europe is having a very difficult time finding any conditioner. She has called Hermes, Chanel, Dolce etc. And they tell her stupid things such as using hand cream on her bags, or don't use anything, or saddle soap. Whatever has been told to her has ruined her bags ...One needs to moisturize handbags. Here in the USA, we can get conditioners... but she's having a difficult time in Europe.

She's in Germany.

She can order valmour directly from their website, with english instructions on what to use for different leather types. They are also very open to questions. Just mail them and ask! :yes: