What kinda Camera do you recommend for your EBAY pic's?

Linda Marie

Dec 31, 2006
:tup:I have been using a Fujifilm Finepix and love it ~ It is time to upgrade ~ what does anyone recommend or love about the camera they are using. What is the favourite about the camera you are using ~ I am also looking due to a up coming European vacation ~

Thank u!

Linda Marie:tdown:

Are you looking for a point and shoot? Or do you want to get more high tech? There are so many cameras out there these days for great prices. IMO - When you're looking for a camera, be sure to look for one that has image stabilization. And digital zoom isn't important, it's the optical zoom you want. For taking a digi cam on vacation, be sure you have lots of storage. Either additional memory cards or check how much you can increase the current memory.

I've been eyeing the new Sony Cybershot H9. It's an 8MP with an 15x optical zoom. I've shot with the H5 before and really liked it. The H9 is basically just an upgrade of the H5. The largest memory the H5 will accept is 2GB which I didn't realize until after I bought a 4GB card! For the type of pictures I take, I like the high zoom cameras. My current Kodak digi cam has a 10x zoom which works great.

Lol! I love the CyberShot. I have the DSC-H1, 12x zoom, 5.1 megapixels.

I recently sold my Cornflower Bbag on Ebay, and it took the most amazing pictures.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!

Here is a link to a review of it: http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/H1/H1A.HTM

If you are looking for something smaller, I got a Cybershot for my graduation two years ago. It's smaller and you can hold it in one hand and it takes awesome pictures.

http://www.digitalcamerainfo.com/content/Sony-Cyber-shot-DSC-P41-Digital-Camera-Review-.htm

The only thing about this camera, is it doesn't have a macro type setting, so if you want detailed pictures up close, it doesn't do it.

But it makes a good vacation camera (and trust me, it holds up, I've dropped it and banged it up so much).

I am a Fashion Photgrapher and I agree the Sony H Series are fantastic Camera's, but they ARE BULKY - if you getting one, get the DSC-H9, its the newest one and fantastic - Good for Macro/Close-Up work too - I have a few really big Camera's (SLR) but am now really tempted by the Canon - S5 IS - AMAZING CAMERA - Check out the reviews on the Canon Powershot range too.

Get a Camera that you can use for Ebay, Friends, Nightout - and somethinbg that will last a bit...

Good Luck:

I love Olympus cameras; I'm on my 2nd one. My first digital camera actually used 4 AA batteries, so that tells you how long I kept it! LOL

My new one that I got for Christmas is another Olympus. It's a Stylus 1000 and is a 10.0 megapixel. I love it because the pictures are extremely clear and sharp.