what kind?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i already own two hermes kelly bags, one in red, one in white.
    im planning on buying an hermes BIRKIN- the complete classic, but i don't know whether to go for a black with gold hardwear or a chocolate with gold hardwear :confused1:
    what do you lot think?
    xxx

2. Black! But that's because everything I own is black...... :rolleyes:

3. I second black, for the same reason as S'mom!

4. Ooooo .... tough choice! Black vs Choc Black vs Choc Black vs Choc .... I can't do it!

5. black would be another classic!

6. I would opt for Black too!

7. Does one color look better on you? I am mostly an autumn/brown girl myself so I'd go with chocolate. :smile::drool:

8. OOOOOOO, Chocolate would be PERFECT for you, H!!!!!

9. I concur. (I've missed saying that).

10. Black all the way!!

11. I agree that how the colour looks on you is really important.

Try on the leather, even if it's on a different bag, to get an idea.

Last week I bought a chocolate box birkin. It was the most gorgeous bag. :love: The leather was divine, the colour lovely. It just didn't look very good on me. :yucky: In the end I exchanged it for something else.

12. Well whichever color you prefer is the best answer; but if you like both - whichever one you find FIRST!

13. Oh man! I so want choc box!

14. You're such a liar, wong. :rolleyes:
    It looked fabulous on you but you preferred something else.

15. Oh, all right. I confess.

It did look good. Almost fabulous. But not as to die for as the cognac ostrich.

Can I help it if I'm one flashy dame??? LOL.

I just realised I was so distracted by bags last week that I completely forget to check out those Hermes horn-y items that I so loved from your post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice