What kind of wallet does your SO carry?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
Mine carries a LV mono credit card holder. Here is a photo.

p10295543_ph_hero

Mine carries anything he can find at the dollar store..:yes: He is very picky about how many pockets his walets have and they have to lie flat. Nope no designer wallets for my DH! BTW he is very proud of that...lol.

my husband carries a simple black leather wallet that he bought when we were in Italy 5 years ago. He would never carry a designer wallet, no matter how hard I might try to get him too. Oh well...

mine has a kenneth cole wallet, plain black leather - he's so particular about the amounts of pockets and the exact size and shape... i looked forEVER to find that stupid wallet, he better use it til it falls apart!

something i bought him about 3 years ago. it's a black leather one - can't remember brand, something sold at macys or so that i probably got at an outlet (maybe fossil, or kenneth cole). yep. he could care less about brands. i think i got it for him mostly because his last one was falling apart.

Mine doesn't care about brand at all. He's very picky about the wallet though and the number of pockets that are in it. He was carrying one around that he had gotten years and years before we even met and that thing was RATTY! I finally bought him a Fossil wallet that actually met his approval! And when I got him that one he was like, "Aww .. thanks - you didn't have to do that - my wallet still had a few months of life left in it." - ugh ... no it didn't ... that thing just looked ... sad.

Mine cares nothing whatsoever about designer names. BUT he's very particular about quality. Right now (since I've known him, in fact - about 14 years) he's carried a black ostrich wallet that probably costs more than my Rolex.

My husband's wallet looks beat. If it was mine, I would have tossed it a few years ago. I have offered to get him another one, but he has always refused. He says it is nice and broken in. I say it's ratty, but since I don't have to carry it, I don't worry about it.