What kind of wallet does your SO carry?

I had bought my SO a Ghurka after seeing a member's wallet and his strong recommendation on the quality of the brand. He said the quality is better than the LV wallets he has had and I strongly agree! The leather and stitching is excellent quality and holds up. Unlike canvas, it doesn't damage as easy. The compartments are also very functional.

I have just about given up buying my Dh a wallet . he is more picky than I am !! after his Coach of 10 years hit the dust he went through trying on 14 wallets. not enough pockets, didn't feel right in his pocket,didn't like the leather etc. etc. etc. So a week later while I am looking at purses at Ross. he found a black leather Timberland for 12.99 THAT HE LIKED!!!!!!!!. I swear if I could have found another one or ones I would have bought all of them . and they say we are picky :wtf:

He carries a Bosca money clip with outside pocket - it has a minimal form factor, which he loves, but still has slots for cards, receipts, etc. It I have to order him one online so he has a backup when the current one wears out.

Mine carries the LV Multiple Bill Holder. He's been carrying this for about 10 years now and I remember when he first got it and he went to pay for something, people (women and men) would actually raise their eyebrows at him for carrying an LV! He used to get sooo many comments from the women. Now, I think it doesn't phase them as much anymore but back then....:roflmfao:

I got my boyfriend a wallet last Christmas from Levenger. Not designer, but very nice quality. It is black leather, and I got it monogrammed for him.

A blue and black wallet from Burberry that I gave him for his birthday. I think he liked it because it wasn't the normal, recognizable Burberry pattern.

Attachments

• burberry.jpg
    burberry.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 28