What kind of wallet do TANO lovers have?

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
This got me curious, with all the talk about Chicklet wallets!

What kind of wallet do you gals use?

Does it go with every bag, or do you not care if it doesnt "go?"

Do you have one or several? Switch out?

Any one actually use a TANO wallet?

I myself have a Louis Vuitton Black MC Zippy, but I kind am looking into either a Vernis Zippy or Pochette Wallet in Pomme D' Amour.

I kinda like the Chicklet though! Maybe to match my future SW ;]

Ok, I have several wallets actually and try to switch them up regularly so they don't get too much wear!

I don't care if it really "goes" with the bag I'm using or not, I would like for it too...but honestly sometimes I'm just too lazy to do it!!

So here are my wallets...
Louis Vuitton vernis pochette wallet in indigo
Balenciaga money wallet in electric blue
Coach signature with green/white with zebra stripe
Lodis pink croc patent pink (this was my newest buy)
Cheapo zebra/with pink lining wallet

I love wallets!!!!!!! I'd love to hear some reviews of the Tano wallets too!!! Great idea for a thread!!:nuts:

Haha thanks BG, I always saw this thread on other subforums so I got curious!

How do you like the Vernis wallet? I have other Vernis accessories in Amarante, so I know how the Vernis itself holds up, but how do you like the fit and stuff of the Pochette wallet? Pros? Cons?

I want a new wallet! I notice that some parts of the LVs on my wallet are already scratching off =[ I really need to take more care of it, its my dream wallet haha.

And yum! EB! I love EB! hahaha. I wish I got a bigger EB bag instead of the one I did get =[

I don't switch up my wallets much. Right now I use a Hayden Harnett clutch wallet in plum. I like the size and the pretty lining.

Aw, I always love pretty linings! They make me smile whenever I see them. I had this Coach Bleeker wallet in Black with Khaki sig, and the Tattersall lining made me smile. I am so used to the black, or brown plain linings in Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton bags!

Haha thanks BG, I always saw this thread on other subforums so I got curious!

How do you like the Vernis wallet? I have other Vernis accessories in Amarante, so I know how the Vernis itself holds up, but how do you like the fit and stuff of the Pochette wallet? Pros? Cons?

I want a new wallet! I notice that some parts of the LVs on my wallet are already scratching off =[ I really need to take more care of it, its my dream wallet haha.

And yum! EB! I love EB! hahaha. I wish I got a bigger EB bag instead of the one I did get =[

I really like my Vernis wallet, it is a pretty much worry free wallet for me. Of course that first month I babied it but after that I'm like I carry a Vernis cles everyday and its abused more than my wallet and they still look excellent. The only cons I could think of would be fingerprints showing depending on the color you choose. Other than that I don't know of any off the top of my head.

Oh, EB is the best!!! It is such a gorgeous color. I feel like I have to baby that wallet a little more though, just because of the leather being sooooo soft!!!

So, I am so interested in hearing what everyone else carries too!! This should give us some excellent ideas on wallets..maybe something we haven't considered before!

The only wallet I use currently is that whiskey Legacy wallet in my chicklit thread - but if I get the chicklit it won't just be for my Tanos! I love pink (a LOT) and I plan to use that wallet with my legion of pink bags :biggrin:

I have an LV Trunks & Bags Agenda which I use as my wallet, note pad, credit card holder, transaction register for my checking account (I use my debit card religiously). Gotta love Filofax inserts! I'm not one to change my wallets. I use it with everything.

Its always fun knowing what pretty things we have in pretty bags =]

Haha, my friends always look into my bag and see soo many things, and how its so organized. My friend was like "He has a huge bag, that carries more bags, that carries more little bags."

I really like my Vernis wallet, it is a pretty much worry free wallet for me. Of course that first month I babied it but after that I'm like I carry a Vernis cles everyday and its abused more than my wallet and they still look excellent. The only cons I could think of would be fingerprints showing depending on the color you choose. Other than that I don't know of any off the top of my head.

Oh, EB is the best!!! It is such a gorgeous color. I feel like I have to baby that wallet a little more though, just because of the leather being sooooo soft!!!

So, I am so interested in hearing what everyone else carries too!! This should give us some excellent ideas on wallets..maybe something we haven't considered before!

Fingerprints! Ugh, I do know what you mean, amarante shows every fingerprint, smudge and even dust particle. I always look at my DS case and Heart coin purse and think, ugh thats dirty haha. I like sitting down and cleaning them though, making them shine like new! SO pretty.

Hi Rey! I have a couple wallets, right now I'm using an Isabella Fiore Aquarius Tattoo wallet, its very smooth leather, with a tattoo style graphic design of the waterbearer. Lots of space for cards, and its totally flat, which I love.

I just recently bought a Hayden Harnett turnlock wallet in Goldrush, but its got a turnlock fixture that juts out, and I don't like it. Can't return it, as it was a final sale, so she may end up on evilbay.

I'm waiting on a Marc by Marc Jacobs Black Softy Zip Clutch, got it on sale yesterday on the Bloomies site.

I am actually debating getting a Raspberry Chicklit, I do love that color, and I thought it would look nice with my Grape Boogie Bucket!

Aw, get the Raspberry Chicklit! It mosdef would look great against your grape boogie.

With me when it comes to bags and accessories I just have to have SOMEthing in common when I carry them together. Also I love when accessories look great together so like everything has to go or have that common variable, like matching hardware or something.

So with that said, silver hw on the wallet silver hw on the bag ;P PERFECT!

oh thats funny, the girls on the Marc Jacobs subforum said I was too matchy-matchy when I told them that my bag color and wallet color are many times the same! I'm kind of breaking out of my mold though. But I would have a problem with different color hardware, that def has to match lol.

Its always fun knowing what pretty things we have in pretty bags =]

Haha, my friends always look into my bag and see soo many things, and how its so organized. My friend was like "He has a huge bag, that carries more bags, that carries more little bags."

OMG That is so me! lol!

I tend to use wristlets and card cases instead of wallets... I find changing out wallets to be tedious lol. I have oodles and oodles of Coach wristlets and other random pretty thing to put my money and CCs in. I tend to match or compliment my wristlet with my bag (lilac lurex coach with my grape minilisa for example) but if I'm lazy I don't care. I do have three Coach wallets... one zip around in aqua, one brown bleecker with hot pink and tattersall lining... hot! and one light pink checkbook wallet. I also have one white, one black and one brown card case by coach... they are great and I store all my store cards and other miscellaneous cards in there because I don't need them all the time. It's a great combination because if I grab the wristlet I will have the essentials and if I have both then I have everything!

I swear its so hard though when you buy a bag and think, *omg* this would be SOO cute with my new bag, and have to buy one, two, three accessories! UGH! I hate this mentality!

Last edited: