What kind of Sunnies do you have in that Chloe bag?

Oh you are all making me very jealous! I wear glasses and can't wear contacts (I have bumps on my eyes or something....) so I have to wear perscription ones, they are ok but I can't seem to find any of the nicer bands that will take my lenses.

I do have a chanel pair I bought whenI was trying contacts but can't wear them now :crybaby:

I'll just have to drool over all of urs! My normal glasses are Gucci, does that count????

I have a pair of Chanel sunnies in mine, I also had a pair of Diors which I used in winter when the sun wasnt so bright because the lense isnt as dark but during their storage they got squashed - flat. Id like a new pair of Chanels soon since mine are a couple of years old although the style hasnt aged.

I had some Prada's a couple years ago, I won $150 on a nickel machine in Vegas and thought "if I don't spend this right away, I'll gamble it all away" - I'm a total low roller. So I went into that big mall at Ceasar's Palace and bought Prada sunglasses. I really liked them, but when I asked my Optometrist to clean them after an Ophthalmologist appointment, he told me that they were really bad sunglasses and asked if they were fake!

I don't' think they were fake, but maybe some lower priced Prada line? Anyway, they lasted me a couple years, all was well.

LYM - do you think he was trying to get you to buy a new pair from him? When you bought them did they come with all the proper wrappings and expensive feeling packaging? It is scary to think that a shop inside Ceasar's would sell fakes.

Hey Div,

The optometrist is my buddy, he's always helping me pick new frames. He was just REALLY unimpressed with the quality of the glasses.

This was 3 years ago, but I did get the Prada case and all that good stuff. The store was a chain, like a Sunglass Hut, but it wasn't Sunglass Hut.

:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs: