What kind of sling do you use? *Post pics!*

Jan 21, 2007
I am looking for a new sling. I am considering buying an LV sling or another brand name but I don't know which one to get? Do you own a Louis Vuitton sling? Which one? Have any pics? :smile:

If by sling you mean a messenger type bag or a bag that you can wear across the body then I too would love to see some pictures.

I've been looking for a bag I can wear across the body and I was just going to get a Coach swingpack but now I think I want a nice LV one.

I'd love to see some pictures of people wearing theirs!

Or do you mean a baby sling? In that case, LV doesn't make one but I believe Gucci does. If you're talking about a messenger, I'd highly recommend the Bastille, reporter, or Melville.

hmm... well here's my Trotteur. For 'sling' bags, I prefer those with a smaller body otherwise it'll overwhelm me and make me look even shorter lol (I'm 5'2)

Attachments

• July10.2006.trotteur.pink.mix.jpg
    July10.2006.trotteur.pink.mix.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 275
hmm... well here's my Trotteur. For 'sling' bags, I prefer those with a smaller body otherwise it'll overwhelm me and make me look even shorter lol (I'm 5'2)

Great outfit CEC! :nuts: Love your top :love:

My favourite LV messengers are the Messenger PM Bosphore, Musette Tango, and Pochette Melville.