What kind of skin care should I be doing?

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
I'm 21 years old and want to take care of and protect my skin. Right now I only use dermalogica cleanser and if I have a break out I use neutrogena or clean and clear spot treatment.

Any rec's of what types of products to use? I'd like to stay in the dermalogica brand.

I'm 21 years old and want to take care of and protect my skin. Right now I only use dermalogica cleanser and if I have a break out I use neutrogena or clean and clear spot treatment.

Any rec's of what types of products to use? I'd like to stay in the dermalogica brand.

ETA: I have combination skin if this is useful info.

I would get a good eye creme, I have always been sure to protect my eye area since it seems to age the fastest and is the most delicate and a good moisturizer for your skin type. Im sure dermalogica has both of these items for your skin type.

At your age your skin probably almost flawless so I said keep your routine simple. A mild facial wash, sunscreen for day and a light moisturizer for night is all you need.

I agree keep your skincare simple, you are young and don't need any hardcore anti-aging systems. Just use a gentle cleanser with antioxidants for combination skin and then use a mild exfoliating gel like bha 2% or aha 4-8% and then use a light moisturizer with sunscreen. Hope this helps!

Oh how I wish I was 21 again :smile: ....

like everyone said sunscreen, eye cream and light moisturizer are important. Also, drink a lot of water, don't smoke, limit your alcohol intake, always remove your make up before bed, and give yourself a mask facial once a week.