What kind of music is everybody listening to these days....?

1. Also what was your last CD purchase or download?

My last download was Gnarls Barkley song "Crazy". That's a cool song. :P

2. My last CD purchase was the newest Fields of the Nephilim album, Mourning Sun.

3. i listen to what my friends tell me. lol.

my last cd purchase was: Christina Aguilera - Back To Basics
    my last download was a techno house remix my dj-friend did for august.

but really though, i prefer adult contemporary and the like. i like pop/bubblegum pop for dancing/clubbing, but not for regular listening. my top cd/artists in my cd library/ipod are: christina aguilera & celine dion.

ive also been listening to a lot of The Fray lately. their "How to Save A Life" album is so good.

4. download: How We Operate by Gomez:jammin:

purchase: The Eraser by Thom Yorke (of Radiohead):jammin:

5. I don't download music. I'm still attached to the whole presentation with artwork on CD or LP.

I think the last time I bought music, I bought Black Sabbath "Paranoid" because I don't have it on CD, a Moss Icon anthology, and Boris "Pink."

6. The last CD I downloaded was Corinne Bailey Rae's self titled album. I love it! :love:

7. Silje Nergaard's The Essential...

8. Buttons by the Pussycat Dolls....the lyrics are sexy :smile:

9. Last CD Purchases: [purchased at the same time]

First Impression of Earth- The Strokes
    Breakbeat Science Exercise 1- DJ Dara

10. last download: paulo nuitini- jenny dont be hasty im loveing him at the moment

and last CD snow patrols laters one

11. I listen to alot of 80s.

But my last cd purchase was FRANKIE J's UN NUEVO DIA...

....people at walmart looked at me funny for buying a Spanish cd probably bc I was Asian?

Sheesh. I LOVE Frankie J. He's hot.;)

12. The last CD I bought was "Punk Goes 90s", a compilation of 90s alternative songs that were covered by different contemporary punk bands. It's a good sing-along-to-while-you're-driving CD :jammin:

13. I dont know when is the last time i brought an actuall CD ,m But i just DL

Fergis- London Bridge
    Gnarls Barkley -Crazy
    Justin T- Sexy back

14. Any favorites while doing cardio or working out? Mine is "Pump it" by the BEP, it gives so much energy :smile:

15. Wow! That is the exact same CD I was going to recommend! Isn't it terrific? I have played it every day for the past three weeks! I love her voice!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice