Books & Music What kind of music does a bbag lover listen to?

Jasterock

POM PON GIRL
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
I am pretty curious of what kinda music does a bbag lover listen to? I do believe that music plays an important part in everybody's life. Let me do the first introduction and I hope you can do the same! C'mon!

Favourite music: GnR, Motley Crue, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Papa Roach, Dope, Led Zeppelin etc. The only pop star i listen to is Michael Jackson. I also dig The Carpenters and classical pieces by Beethoven and J.S Bach.

Music I hate most: Techno ( It makes me wanna pull my hair off!)

Currently listening to: The Carpenters, Sixx A.M

Fave Music: All time faves include Korn, Slipknot, Linkin Park. However, I like a bit of everything, including rap, country, classic rock, etc.

Music I hate: r&b

Right now: Lady Gaga, Muse

Favourite music:

Soul (Al green, The O'jays, Bobby Womack, Marvin Gaye, The Delfonics, The Temptations)
Rn'B (Usher, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Aaliyah)
Pop/rock (Michael Jackson, Luther Vandross, Coldplay)
Jazz (F Sinatra, Nat king cole, Louis Armstrong)
Classical music (Mozart mostly)

Music I hate most: Heavy metal

Currently listening to: Bobby Womack

My favs are 30 Seconds to Mars, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Seether, Puddle of Mudd, Disturbed, Atreyu, Metallica, Mudvayne, Alice in Chains, Rob Zombie, NIN, Avenged Sevenfold, The Autumn Offering, Lamb of God, Kings of Leon, Theory of a Deadman, Lady Gaga, Shooter Jennings, Powerman 5000, 311, Pink.........the list goes on and on! I love music!

I'll post here even thoiugh there is another thread;)

I listen to different type of music, it depens on my mood and what I'm doing. My all time favorite is a Swedish rock band called Kent. They are having a consert in Oslo this Wednesday which I have waited 6 months for now, so excited!!! Yay:yahoo:

I also listen to Michael Jackson, Madonna (love her!!), Coldplay, Linkin Park, Pet Shop Boys, Datarock, The Killers, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas... I can go on forever lol! I also like techno (ducking Jasterock!) but not all of it, there are a lof different types in the techno music genre. I like the club/house/lounge type of techno, kwim...

I'll answer anyway - I probably answered in the first thread, but I'd like to disown it now I'm sure.

Anyway,

Fave: My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Green Day, Linkin Park, Vivaldi (classical), Lady GaGa, GLEE cast (ducks rotten fruit - they're just so cute!).

Hate: Not a big fan of country music, but wouldn't say 'hate'. Can't go wrong with my man Johnny Cash afterall.

Currently listening to: Right this moment, nothing as am watching TV. However, was listening to Paramore earlier.

I listen to indie, shoegazer, electro, drum n 'bass, idm, downtempo, 80's british, industrial, etc. Examples of some of my favorite artists are: boards of canada, black rebel motorcycle club, stereolab, adult., ladytron, air, kraftwerk, new order, interpol, the bravery, franz ferdinand, santogold, plaid, miss kittin, peaches, slowdive and on and on.

Good choice of music!
I love Marilyn's new song, Running To The Edge Of The World. It's so dark and expressive :rochard: LOG, Redneck & Hourglass are still my fav tracks! And yes I listen to A7X, metallica, Seether, Rob, Puddle too ;)

My favs are 30 Seconds to Mars, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Slipknot, Linkin Park, Seether, Puddle of Mudd, Disturbed, Atreyu, Metallica, Mudvayne, Alice in Chains, Rob Zombie, NIN, Avenged Sevenfold, The Autumn Offering, Lamb of God, Kings of Leon, Theory of a Deadman, Lady Gaga, Shooter Jennings, Powerman 5000, 311, Pink.........the list goes on and on! I love music!

I love concerts! I definitely understand that kinda excitement!
Our local organisers will never bring my fav bands to Singapore though. So I have to travel all the way to the states!:smile: I am not complaining at all, I love US so much! :love:

Dearie, we both like MJ! :ghi5:

I'll post here even thoiugh there is another thread;)

I listen to different type of music, it depens on my mood and what I'm doing. My all time favorite is a Swedish rock band called Kent. They are having a consert in Oslo this Wednesday which I have waited 6 months for now, so excited!!! Yay:yahoo:

I also listen to Michael Jackson, Madonna (love her!!), Coldplay, Linkin Park, Pet Shop Boys, Datarock, The Killers, Lady Gaga, Black Eyed Peas... I can go on forever lol! I also like techno (ducking Jasterock!) but not all of it, there are a lof different types in the techno music genre. I like the club/house/lounge type of techno, kwim...

Favourite music: A really love a lot of different genres, from metal to jazz to opera.

Music I hate most: Rap and hop hop.

Currently listening to: Again, a lot of different stuff. Some of the artists I've listened to today include Living Colour, Joseph Arthur, Peter Gabriel, Karnivool and Hayley Westenra...that's a mixed bag of artists.

Favorite music: Vanessa Paradis, Girls Aloud, Serge Gainsbourg, Tiziano Ferro, Alizée, Britney Spears, Melissa Mars, Pascal Obispo, Louis, The Fratellis, Babyshambles, David Guetta, Beethoven, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Just Jack, James Carr, Django Reinhardt, Cassius, Ruki Vverh, I'm very varied lol

Music I hate most: Most American music out right now, just not my thing at all

Currently listening to: Benjamin Biolay, Charlotte Gainsbourg

I love concerts! I definitely understand that kinda excitement!
Our local organisers will never bring my fav bands to Singapore though. So I have to travel all the way to the states!:smile: I am not complaining at all, I love US so much! :love:

Dearie, we both like MJ! :ghi5:

J dear, I love MJ! I was lucky enough to get tickets to one of his conserts in London last summer, the This is it tour. I was so shocked when he suddenly died!! Well, we all kind of knew he probably wouldn't get very old and that he was pushed too hard for the London conserts, but still...I was shocked. And so sad:sad: