Identify This Mulberry

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but would any of you lovely Mulberry experts know if the Small Bayswater Double Zip tote was ever produced in "pavement grey silky classic calf"?

I have the large in that leather/colour combo and I'm searching for the small. I think I've seen someone carrying it in real life before, but I've never seen it pop up pre-loved so not sure it actually exists ...

This is the large (photo credit NPNBags)

640x480.jpg

Hello,

Does anyone know the name of this black tote bag, please? It was purchased sometime between 2000 and 2005 but no longer have the receipt so the only clue remaining is the guarantee card which was always kept in one of the internal pockets! This identifies the finish as "soft polished leather". This was purchased in-store rather than at the Mulberry outlet so I'm very certain it's not a factory sample, or similar one-off design.

Any clues would be much appreciated! Thank you!

IMG-4580.jpg

IMG-4581.jpg

IMG-4582.jpg

I bought this beautiful blue colour bag at Designer Exchange Dublin, havent been able to find a similar bag on google, it has a label inside the bag saying made in England and on the back RT3, also has the Mulberry logo, tree and number on the back, any suggestions on what kinda bag this is?mulberry.jpgmulberry.jpgmulberry.jpg

Hi Onesy, looks like a Blenheim Shoulder Bag. Came out about 5 years or so ago. Not sure of colour, lovely though. Indigo? If you post in the Identify this Mulberry thread, I'm sure someone will come along who'll know more. Congrats on your new bag :flowers:

Hi Onesy, looks like a Blenheim Shoulder Bag. Came out about 5 years or so ago. Not sure of colour, lovely though. Indigo? If you post in the Identify this Mulberry thread, I'm sure someone will come along who'll know more. Congrats on your new bag :flowers:
Thanks for answer, yes its a lovely blue colour, and a bit different from other Mulberry bags, i love wearing it :smile: its in flawless condition too, no wear and tear, i paid 149 euro for it

Reactions: MulberryMermaid
Reactions: Onesy