What Kind Of Movies Do You Like ?

1. I'm a bit of a scaredy cat, so i don't do well with horror movies. I'm not a science fiction fan either. But i do like action and romantic movies.

How about you ?

2. comedy
    art movies
    drama
    sci fi

in that order

3. Yeah ! I forgot about comedy, i love a good Peter Sellers movie *The Pink Panther * is one of my favourites.:heart:

4. Romantic comedy :shame:

5. comedy, i love a good laugh and thriller, suspense movies keep my mind active;

6. I enjoy pretty much any genre of movie. If it's a good movie that captures my attention, I will watch it.

Not much into horror movies or sci fi, though. Unless it's an intriguing sci fi.

My dates are always impressed that I enjoy a good action movie. :supacool:

7. I love scary movies! Then comes comedy and romance :heart:3

But it's difficult for me to watch any movie with a rape scene :Push:

8. I love movies!! I'll watch pretty much anything...independent/art movies, foreign, documentary, action/sci-fi, comedy, etc. If I had to pick one, though, it would be independent/art movies. I'm not really into most chick flicks and Oscar season major studio dramas that are all pomp and circumstance but not as good as many indie movies. I also love Lifetime channel original movies, the cheesy ones.

9. i just love going to the movies... but i hardly go these days... but it looks like im going to be often NOW!!! woo hoo... thank goodness for cheap tuesday... well, i like a bit of everything apart from sci-fiction and certain doc-o's... anything to do with war i won't see... i still cant watch BLACK HAWK DOWN... i always get up to ONE scene and i turn it off...
    - scary/horror movies (i'll only watch these if im with my friend, jess -shes like my horror/scary movie buddy)
    -comedy
    -chick flicks
    -action
    - AND esp. LOVE cartoon ones!!!

10. don't know why but i :heart: horror movies! LOL!

11. I like all types of movies, but I usually watch comedies the most.

12. I hate scary movies, I screamed and screamed at the Village, which admittedly wasn't all that scary but I'm a wuss.

My favourite are documentaries, I feel like they're the most bang for buck since you're getting real information. I really like artsish movies as well, my fave all time movie is American Beauty.

13. I enjoy romantic comedies the most. I also like action movies. I LOVE Al Pacino. I'll watch just about anything he is in. Great actor IMO. Like you, Pradasmeadow, I'm not a fan of horror flicks especially the ones about the devil. I couldn't even watch the commercials for The Omen. It scared the heck out of me. I know, I'm a wimp.

14. I love chick flicks!! No scary movies for me =)

15. I love horror movies.....I'll pretty much watch absolutely anything EXCEPT romantic comedies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice