what kind of jeans do you have to have for this fall/winter?

As much as I LOATHE the trend away from bootcut and towards skinny jeans, I am on a hunt for some nice cigarette cuts. I'm looking at J Brand, Joes, Tru religions and sevens. I figure that I'll need at least one or two pairs -- hopefully I'll be able to find some tunics or something that looks ok with them.

Otherwise, I'm pleased with my current stock of designer boot-cuts:smile:

i just bought two pairs of jeans today: a pair of trouser-cut jeans from jcrew and a pair of skinny (shock, amaze!) jeans from old navy.

i would have NEVER tried the old navy jeans, but while standing in line to pick up my football tickets the other day, there was a tres chic girl in front of me. she had a beautiful marc jacobs bag and marc jacobs flats and her skinny jeans looked SO GOOD on her. i didn't recognize the stitching on the pockets, but i figured they were designer since they looked so well-cut and the wash was beautiful. being the nosy person that i am, i tapped her on the shoulder and asked her, and she said that they cost $25 at old navy, of all places! i was wowed, so i went to try them today since it's my day off. they're really flattering, i was surprised. since i'm not thin, i figured i'd look like crap, but i figured they'd be worth a try. i'm so glad i did! not only were they only $25, but they gave me a $5 gift card good towards any jeans in september. if i wear these a lot, i'll go back and get another wash :smile:

and this is me, the girl that hates more or less all jeans (and pants in general). the jcrew trouser jeans were great as well, they made my ass look fabulous. trouser cut jeans have always been my favorite, though.

I absolutely love skinny jeans...I own 8 paris so far and they are all in different washes....but for some odd reason I get the most use of out of my gray skinnies...I just love them so.Plus they go with everything in wardrobe since I were alot of neutrals.