What kind of feeback should I leave?

I feel like a slightly lone voice putting my head above the parapet here, but . . .although I understand the advice to leave no feedback, I tend to feel that this is the sort of irritating behaviour that ought to be shared. Unless she has an extremely good reason, I would like to know that someone had to be threatened with a claim before they paid up. I have had untrue negative feedback and it was horrid, but I am also really anxious that we shouldn't become so scared of retaliatory feedback that we don't share honest accounts of experiences. I rely on these when I decide whether to make a deal and worry if we are getting to the point where everyone has a bland, artificial series of feedback on Ebay.

I feel like a slightly lone voice putting my head above the parapet here, but . . .although I understand the advice to leave no feedback, I tend to feel that this is the sort of irritating behaviour that ought to be shared. Unless she has an extremely good reason, I would like to know that someone had to be threatened with a claim before they paid up. I have had untrue negative feedback and it was horrid, but I am also really anxious that we shouldn't become so scared of retaliatory feedback that we don't share honest accounts of experiences. I rely on these when I decide whether to make a deal and worry if we are getting to the point where everyone has a bland, artificial series of feedback on Ebay.

I know what you mean. My mom is always complaining about the feedback system, and how it isn't really very effective because there is such fear of getting a retaliatory neg. This is one of the reasons I know do buying on one account and selling on another, so that as a buyer I can leave a neg if necessary, and the repurcussions aren't going to affect my selling reputation. Unfortunately, I just don't think there is any way eBay can really take the time to shift through these disputes and figure out what really went down, so we're just left with a flawed system; I guess it's better than nothing.