What kind of F Scam is this????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea, those auctions are always interesting.

There was one with a man auctioning off a fake LV with some kind of 'surprise' inside and everytime bids reached a certain amount, he'll reveal a 'clue'.

Ebay will get to it before it ends though =)

Exploiting loopholes in the ebay rules.

usually it's the scammer's own friends (or his own aliases) that bid on the item, to make it appear like there is real interest...

Everevereve said:
I found this on Ebay which makes me mad that Ebay allow this kind of Scams/joke it's fu*kn crazy!!!!!!:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Item # 5669585833
Yeah, WTF is that??? That just goes to show how many stupid people are out there. I wonder if you did buy it, how you would get reembursed, if it is (probably) full of fake merchandise. Or, it might be real, but really really used, damaged, dirty etc. This is one of those examples in life, where all you can say to sum it up is "It takes all types of people to make the world go round." This includes stupid people too.... (Those dumb enough to bid on this 'box') .... Maybe its pounds of really dull diamonds...???

danakerschen said:
Yeah, WTF is that??? That just goes to show how many stupid people are out there. I wonder if you did buy it, how you would get reembursed, if it is (probably) full of fake merchandise. Or, it might be real, but really really used, damaged, dirty etc. This is one of those examples in life, where all you can say to sum it up is "It takes all types of people to make the world go round." This includes stupid people too.... (Those dumb enough to bid on this 'box') .... Maybe its pounds of really dull diamonds...???
I doubt there will be daimonds in that box seriously. The seller is selling fake chanels I think so maybe a box of fake bags?:sick: :sick: :sick:

Irissy said:
Very creative but totally sucks for the person who wins the auction and discover that it's only a huge box with worthless junk in it.
I know...I saw the seller's buy history he got some useless knifes and juicy stuff for like some as low as $0.99 I wonder if he is going to put that int he box or something :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: