What kind of extension cords do LV owners use?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys!
    Here is finally a space for all of us who are both bags AND extension cords lovers to discuss our double passion. So here is my 2002 extension cord in egg shell color. It's quite a beauty. :loveeyes:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459711174.277206.jpg

elbow, appelonia, Zoffen and 10 others like this.
  2. Oh boy! You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this thread! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459711581.877857.jpg

3. That is gorgeous! Did you get it new or pre-loved?

Wzckn likes this.
  4. What a wonderful new thread!!! I can't tell you how much I love my belkin extension cord! It has 12 plugs and - just like my Speedy B - it gives me sooo many options! lmao ;)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459712227.625055.jpg
    Thanks for this fabuleux!

Jessihsia, KS3, BVbabe and 1 other person like this.
  5. 🏼

6. I'm so jealous!! I don't have a extension cord. But I hope to one day! :biggrin:

drspock7 likes this.
    SchaalBWife and drspock7 like this.
  8. Mine is so very luxurious. I do wish I had a photo of my extra special extension cord to share but you'll just have to imagine through my description. It's so beautiful. A pale creamy white. Two 3 prong plug in's, one on either side. My favorite!!
    That said I did have fun participating in the new car thread after getting a new one after 11 years.

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459712510.115638.jpg

Here is my extension cord in action....it even fit in my neverfull...lol

Jessihsia, fabuleux, j19 and 2 others like this.

10. I so hope you are able to get one someday, they really are amazing! Lol!

11. :shocked:

Sara89 and lvsyl like this.
  12. WOW that's so elegant with your NF. :smile:

SchaalBWife likes this.
  13. That is the most beautiful extension cord I have ever seen. Is it an import?

14. OMG!!! I laughed so hard when I read your reply!!!:lolots:
    It was definitely preloved.

Sunshine mama likes this.
  15. Forgot I was in with my vintage extension cord (brown )that doubles as a bag charm ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459713123.472951.jpg