What kind of COMMENTS/RESPONSES do you get on your GUCCIS?

"Love your bag" is the comment I get most. But I also get annoyed at the people that have to comment on the price. "That costs so much, what is wrong with you?"

Hello! We all have our weaknesses, mine tend to be designer handbags! :rolleyes: Once when I got this comment from my friend, "Wow, I really don't care for designer handbags they cost too much it seems such a waste to spend money on just a handbag" I countered with, "Well, I could say the same thing to someone that loves to travel and spends a lot of money on traveling the world" (traveling ain't cheap!). Or people that like to spend their money on a nice car and adding on extras to it, or people that love clothes or shoes. The list can go on.

So far my main comment is.. where is the matching wallet?!?!?! :wtf:

funlovin2008- i agree with you. my friend asks me why i spent soo much on my gucci and i asked her why she spends so much on makeup.. is it necessary to have 30+ eye liners and 10+ makeup pallets? how many eyes do you have! we laughed and went into sephoria and nordstroms purse section

It wasn't a comment but more of a rude stare. It happened today at Costco when this woman carrying a hideous fake Gucci Blondie messenger saw me carrying the boston bag. She kept staring rudely at my bag probably thinking it's a fake like hers (we were standing next to each other in the same aisle)! Oh then I saw 3 ugly fake Coaches and 1 fake Dior bag. No fake LV's at Costco today though (usually there are tons).

The last time I saw a fake Gucci was last year in the summer at the grocery store and the only other one was a couple of years ago but it was a strange Gucci, Fendi and LV mix.

When i went to get my box i was walking back to the elevator, a father commented on my box/shopping bag. he said "whatever is in that box, you paid way too much for it":cursing: i responded that it was just an empty box to store my bag in and then i stated that i saved for a long time for it. he then replied that it looks very nice. :shrugs:

afterward i was thinking that i should have said something more snappy at him but since it was my first real comment i was seriously shocked..:btdh:

When i went to get my box i was walking back to the elevator, a father commented on my box/shopping bag. he said "whatever is in that box, you paid way too much for it":cursing: i responded that it was just an empty box to store my bag in and then i stated that i saved for a long time for it. he then replied that it looks very nice. :shrugs:

afterward i was thinking that i should have said something more snappy at him but since it was my first real comment i was seriously shocked..:btdh:

i would've just said "i probably did, but i can afford to..." :graucho:

It wasn't a comment but more of a rude stare. It happened today at Costco when this woman carrying a hideous fake Gucci Blondie messenger saw me carrying the boston bag. She kept staring rudely at my bag probably thinking it's a fake like hers (we were standing next to each other in the same aisle)! Oh then I saw 3 ugly fake Coaches and 1 fake Dior bag. No fake LV's at Costco today though (usually there are tons).

The last time I saw a fake Gucci was last year in the summer at the grocery store and the only other one was a couple of years ago but it was a strange Gucci, Fendi and LV mix.

OMGG GROSSSS!! :cursing:

Where I live there are all kinds of fakes... I mean EVEN fake Coach purses! I've bought Coach bags for as little as $200? -$250... WHY CARRY A FAKE??

Anyways... my boyfriend plays indoor soccer so I go watch his games and sit w/ his friend's girlfriends. Last night I was looking around and in our little group I spotted a fake Gucci, a hideous fake LV speedy (the colour was soooo badddd!) ..a Chanel tote & a fake Coach bag (I know my Coach bags very well>not so much the newer ones> but the older ones) && they never made that. && lil me hugging my new Gucci tote. (from the luggage collection..which I carry my whole room in! lol) The rest of the girls had their bags thrown on the floor- a couple girls "claim"/ "act" they're real... :roflmfao: But what they dont know is that you would NEVER throw your gucci (or *insert designer's name here) on a dirty floor!

I personally dont care if ppl look at me and think my bag is fake... (nobody is ever asked... a couple ppl know its real) but WHYYYY?

&& lil me hugging my new Gucci tote. (from the luggage collection..which I carry my whole room in! lol) The rest of the girls had their bags thrown on the floor- a couple girls "claim"/ "act" they're real... :roflmfao: But what they dont know is that you would NEVER throw your gucci (or *insert designer's name here) on a dirty floor!

whole room in huh? i would love to see that :graucho: I would never throw my bag on the floor, i rather hold it or put it in another bag:Push: then maybe the floor.

whole room in huh? i would love to see that :graucho: I would never throw my bag on the floor, i rather hold it or put it in another bag:Push: then maybe the floor.

I'm in my 3rd year university... so often times I'm at school-then work-then go out... on an average day I have a 5 subject notebook, pens, makeup case, gloves/scarf (I live in Toronto lolol), perfume, my LV agenda, hairbrush... w/ PLENTY of room to spare :wtf: Im crazyyy I knoww!

Butt yaa... Im so careful w/ this tote cause its GG brown canvas... Im terrified of it turning blue from my jeans like my other Gucci (which I've spent about $400 on now trying to clean and it has YET to come off... stupiddd Rock & Republics ughhh!)

in the passed two months i've had three comments on my large duchessa boston (crystal gg)

1. "that's beautiful!"
2. "wow, nice bag! is it gucci or lv?"
3. (from one Macy's SA to another) "look at her fake bag!" so you KNOW i had to regulate the sista!