What kind of Chloe Paddington is this?

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
thanks anyway guys - i purchased it from NR so i assumed its authenticity now I am kinda concerned about authenticity...since no one has ever seen it before...:sweatdrop:

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
thanks anyway guys - i purchased it from NR so i assumed its authenticity now I am kinda concerned about authenticity...since no one has ever seen it before...:sweatdrop:
Dont worry... you can post in the ATC thread and the ladies there will have a look at it... The forum is less busy over the weekend, but i am sure you'll get a reply at the beginning of the week.
I guess you could check whether the bag is in Chloe's webpage...

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
thanks mariabdc, i figured if i received it and it looked fishy i was going to do just that..
i actually did check Chloe's webpage and didn't see it...they only have spring/summer/fall 08 styles i think. i am assuming its from a previous collection since it was from Nordstrom Rack. the one thing that gave me major reassurance is that there were SEVERAL styles on the webpage i didnt recognize and had never seen before.

i_wona

like two plums
O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Australia
Hi saythis

This is a bona fide style of paddington - I don't know what the name is, but I have seen it around. Does it say on your receipt? I'm assuming it's some kind of paddington satchel (it's definitely a pddington)... but Chloe is generally not very inventive with the names of its bags - everything's pretty much a tote, shopper, satchel or clutch LOL

saythis

O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
New Yawk Citee
Hi saythis

This is a bona fide style of paddington - I don't know what the name is, but I have seen it around. Does it say on your receipt? I'm assuming it's some kind of paddington satchel (it's definitely a pddington)... but Chloe is generally not very inventive with the names of its bags - everything's pretty much a tote, shopper, satchel or clutch LOL
i just received it today and OMG! it is absolutely beautiful!!!! I don't question the authenticity at all anymore!! it's so beautifully handcrafted! thanks i_wona for the reassurance! lol there wasn't anything on the receipt excpet "chloe satchel" like you said! lol! (it's from Nordstrom Rack)

divnanata

Nata
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Chesterfield Missouri
Hi saythis! I am confused about how you bought it? You didn't see it IRL first but purchased it over the phone? Did you hear about it on the shopping section? Last week I went to NR for the first time in my life (downtown Chicago) and I saw no designer handbags whatsoever in the purse department. I imagine they do pop up from time to time at the various NR's around the country but how would one know? Anyway your new Paddy is ultra cool - especially for being so unique!!!

olivia56

Feb 16, 2008
Hong Kong
Congrats! It's unique. I think I've seen one a while back on a Japan auction site. Post pics please, would love to see more details ;)