What kind of car do LV owners drive?

Nice to see all the nice cars in this thread :smile: I drive a Toyota Yaris from 2011. It's almost at 100K miles but I can't find a reason to get a different car.

[emoji847]Good for you I’m not one for changing cars unless I have to.
Toyota’s are reliable imo I had my Prius for 7yrs and it didn’t cause me any probs until it started losing engine oil. 107K I’d prob still be driving it now. [emoji4]

[emoji847]Good for you I’m not one for changing cars unless I have to.
Toyota’s are reliable imo I had my Prius for 7yrs and it didn’t cause me any probs until it started losing engine oil. 107K I’d prob still be driving it now. [emoji4]
Thanks! I love how reliable Toyota's are. At this rate I'll probably keep this until I have a family or something (the Yaris is pretty dinky).

Thanks! I love how reliable Toyota's are. At this rate I'll probably keep this until I have a family or something (the Yaris is pretty dinky).

Until Aug last year, I drove a Toyota Corolla my parents got me in 2006 as a high school graduation gift. I would've kept driving her if the A/C didn't break and the struts weren't messed up. I really miss not having a car payment, lol!

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Just got this on Friday... 2019 BMW 440i with the M performance package and exhaust. 6 spd manual transmission. I'm changing out the grills to black ones later on this week.

(this pic is from when it was getting ready to be delivered, I haven't taken a good one myself yet, I'm waiting for the grills)

Attachments

• 57428562606__3153FC4E-58FE-4288-BA16-C571989F8A2E.jpeg
    57428562606__3153FC4E-58FE-4288-BA16-C571989F8A2E.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 375
Just got this on Friday... 2019 BMW 440i with the M performance package and exhaust. 6 spd manual transmission. I'm changing out the grills to black ones later on this week.

(this pic is from when it was getting ready to be delivered, I haven't taken a good one myself yet, I'm waiting for the grills)

Congrats I ab love this [emoji593] it’s my fav car on here. [emoji7]
Can’t wait for the pic with the new grills [emoji41]

Reactions: absolutpink