What kind of car do LV owners drive?

9c75244545450ebe90e0610b572ed000.jpg

My Infiniti Q50 Sport This one's a Hybrid!!! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G928P using PurseForum mobile app

HEY everyone! I need some car recommendations. I've been a member of the purse forum for a loooong time.. It's here that I fell in love with and purchased my first LV's... then moved around to other items. Since then I have gone to college, graduated and been in my career for quite some time now. Since 2000 I have driven my 2000 Honda Accord EX and while shes been great (I got it new) it's time to go.. Now that its time for a new car I HAVE NO IDEA. I like bmw 335i, lexus IS250, Civic EX and some Volkswagen too.. I'm all over the place TBH
For years I fantasized about bags and lifestyle and wondered what they people who carried the top LV & Chanels drove. I want something practical but still fab. I would like to pay cash as well so if i can stay between $10K and $13K ($15K out the door) Please give me some cars to check out.
Thanks in advance. My birthday is in two weeks and I plan to buy before then.... xoxo HUGS Thanks guys :smile:

HEY everyone! I need some car recommendations. I've been a member of the purse forum for a loooong time.. It's here that I fell in love with and purchased my first LV's... then moved around to other items. Since then I have gone to college, graduated and been in my career for quite some time now. Since 2000 I have driven my 2000 Honda Accord EX and while shes been great (I got it new) it's time to go.. Now that its time for a new car I HAVE NO IDEA. I like bmw 335i, lexus IS250, Civic EX and some Volkswagen too.. I'm all over the place TBH
For years I fantasized about bags and lifestyle and wondered what they people who carried the top LV & Chanels drove. I want something practical but still fab. I would like to pay cash as well so if i can stay between $10K and $13K ($15K out the door) Please give me some cars to check out.
Thanks in advance. My birthday is in two weeks and I plan to buy before then.... xoxo HUGS Thanks guys :smile:

get the lexus. the 335 is a turbo and i personally will never buy another turbo engine from bmw after so many of them failed. you can buy old porsche boxsers from 2009+ as those are bullet proof but do require regular maintenance (all cars do unless you drive a civic or a camry) if you pay a lil more. Don't buy before 2008 as the engine might blow up on you.

get the lexus. the 335 is a turbo and i personally will never buy another turbo engine from bmw after so many of them failed. you can buy old porsche boxsers from 2009+ as those are bullet proof but do require regular maintenance (all cars do unless you drive a civic or a camry) if you pay a lil more. Don't buy before 2008 as the engine might blow up on you.

I have a Lexus. Best car ever. It holds it's style and value for years.

I would suggest Infiniti EX (or EX35 depending on the year). You can get a fully equipped, or close to for your price range. Quite a quick luxury crossover SUV. Well regarded vehicle in all the consumer reports. They may be up there in miles (unless you're lucky to find a low mileage one), but our mechanic said this vehicle can go for many miles without trouble. We bought this one used for a precious family member. Highly recommend. Good luck and Have a happy birthday!

Reactions: bronzebeauti