What bag for Etain with PHW?

• Birkin

• Constance Elan

• Kelly 28 Sellier

• Bolide

• Kelly 32 Retourne

• Other. Please explain.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for a Kelly 32 cm in retourne because the color will match all and looks a bit sporty serious with a touch of classic chic in a Kelly this color is great as it makes the bag flow and feel very natural almost like a bag that looks both new but not over the top shocking new. Also in retourne it balances the classic sporty look of etain with a softer easier to use bag. I do not love this hue on a birkin it makes the bag unclear not mysterious just confused on a Kelly it works because the Kelly shape makes it define the actual nature of the color. Hope it helps darling !!! Best.birkel.

Wow, that's a tough one!

For ME it would depend on the hardware. For PHW, I'd probably choose a birkin or a retourne Kelly. (I voted for birkin in your poll.)

BUT...thinking with GHW, wouldn't a Constance Elan be just GORGEOUS?

^^ I love this color, the new neutral that is not black or etoupe, more gray.

I would actually choose Kelly 35cm, which is not on your list. I think etain is a daytime color, and the larger size Kelly a wonderful casual daytime bag.

Azoreh, CocoB, Birkel, Irishlass1029, BagsToDieFor, & Bababebi many:ty:!! For sure the bag will be PHW. I agree this color is a daytime color. Thank you for reminding me!!:biggrin:I think this maybe the first time where I feel I would like to own more than one bag in this color!!:happydance:

S'Mom & Hermesaholic I will see if I can find a pic for you!!:flowers:

^^ I love this color, the new neutral that is not black or etoupe, more gray.

I would actually choose Kelly 35cm, which is not on your list. I think etain is a daytime color, and the larger size Kelly a wonderful casual daytime bag.

^^What she said!

I so dearly want to see this color in real life...