What kind of bag is this? Maybe LV?

Hello there, my father passed away and he left me this bag. There is nothing in the bag to identify it other than a tag saying it is from The French Company. I posted this in the LV thread because I've seen some French Company because be related to LV.

Google has not been much help. I have no use for this bag and would like to sell it, if it is worth anything. Thank you in advance for whatever help you can provide!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 245
The French Company was a US luggage and bag maker. In the mid-70's until the early 90's, they produced bags under license for Louis Vuitton. They also produced non-LV bags. Many of their non-LV bags look a lot like LV bags, but without the monogram canvas. This one looks a lot like a Keepall.

The French Company was a US luggage and bag maker. In the mid-70's until the early 90's, they produced bags under license for Louis Vuitton. They also produced non-LV bags. Many of their non-LV bags look a lot like LV bags, but without the monogram canvas. This one looks a lot like a Keepall.
Do you have any idea what this bag might be worth or where I could sell it? Here is another picture if it helps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 248
Also, I noticed the LV bags typically have an embroidered designed and this one does not.

I would recommend selling on Etsy or Tradesy if you aren't in a hurry to sell. If you go with eBay, there is a good chance the right buyer won't come along and you will get less that it is worth. French Company isn't well known and even the French Company LV's are typically worth less than ones made by LV. Try looking around on various resell sites to see what other similar bags are going for.

I would recommend selling on Etsy or Tradesy if you aren't in a hurry to sell. If you go with eBay, there is a good chance the right buyer won't come along and you will get less that it is worth. French Company isn't well known and even the French Company LV's are typically worth less than ones made by LV. Try looking around on various resell sites to see what other similar bags are going for.
I've been scouring the internet all night and can't seem to find this exact bag, so I really have no clue what to price it at. Any recommendations?